• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakazato

So Do I become a Hawks fan.... on a Bronco fan for the superbowl....

Fuck Pey Pey..... But I want him to win to just fucking retire.

dvdjamm

i8PrDXCO6VUQK.gif

Her face was getting older looking by the second

Afrikan

yall like that drama wrestling shit... then it would be nice to see Crabtree meet Sherman on that Fox Podium...face the dude and drop him off it separating his shoulder.

/yes salty

Lothars

I am dissapointed the broncos are in the superbowl but I am excited the seahawks are. I really hope the seahawks pull it out and win.

Hopefully Sherman picks off that soulless advertising robot Peyton Manning in the Super Bowl.

Sherman is everything right with sports. He's truly genuine.

2 million free pizzas!

In all seriousness, hope Bowman is okay. Big part of the 9ers D and it won't be the same playing next year against them if he isn't there

Patriots7

I don't know how the seahawks can go to New York in two weeks with golden Tate as being the lead receiver along with Percy cconcussed Harvey and win. Sherman can talk all he wants and Seattle defense could juice up all they want, but this shit ain't happening against manning and the four horsemen.
Manning threw for 400 yards and still only put up 26 points against one of the worst defenses in the league (missing it's best player for most of the game).

It's all up to the Seahawks offense.

JCizzle

I'm not mad at the interview though poor girl Erin but I thought his mocking/taunting Crabtree after the play was fucked up.

Which is why I hope his ACL falls off in two weeks so he can face Crabs on equal footing next year.

But I really can't wait for the Seattle PR about what a great misunderstood guy he is! If you gonna be a dbag, own it. Don't hide behind some sob story between games!

Peyton going out on top >>> Seadderall getting a Lombardi

But we've avoided the darkest future thanks to the Broncos' noble efforts earlier today, so really I'm okay with either outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom