• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, they've held up better in the post-season than I thought they would be. Not saying they are top five, but they are serviceable.

The AFC wasn't exactly filled with talent. Look If anyone can defeat a defense this good its Manning. And Wilson is young and the Seattle offense is limited in certain ways so mistakes may happen. Denver obviously has a chance, I am just saying in the history of football defense almost always wins.

Nobility

Banned
FOe4iMF.jpg
I'm dying here.

Omega

Banned
Hopefully Sherman picks off that soulless advertising robot Peyton Manning in the Super Bowl.

Sherman is everything right with sports. He's truly genuine.

why do people keep saying this? Isn't he a known cheater?

unless you actually believe the Adderall shit.

Manning threw for 400 yards and still only put up 26 points against one of the worst defenses in the league (missing it's best player for most of the game).

It's all up to the Seahawks offense.

Exactly. Seattle actually stands a good chance, especially if they are able to keep Manning on the sidelines, like SD in their Nov/Dec matchup.

Marshall Faulk and Deion sanders are disappointed in Sherman for cutting a promo after making the biggest play of his life. I loved it. I don't see the big deal honestly.

Allforce

At least Fox took the time to explain the setup for that Sherman reaction and showed the face palm by Crabtree. I liked it for what it's worth, Crabtree had been in his ear all game.

The AFC wasn't exactly filled with talent. Look If anyone can defeat a defense this good its Manning. And Wilson is young and the Seattle offense is limited in certain ways so mistakes may happen. Denver obviously has a chance, I am just saying in the history of football defense almost always wins.
Nah man I get that, and it is going to be a tough matchup to face. Just the same I'm slightly encouraged by the way our defense has stepped up for at least the first 3 quarters of each game in the post-season. They're going to need to in the bowl in order to keep the pressure off the offense. The one thing they've done we'll is stop the run, but Wilson is good enough to exploit the secondary if allowed. It's going to be interesting.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I can see hating on Sherman, but come on. The guy was in the moment, after a game ending play, and we all know he is an emotional nightmare lol.

And a shit talking machine....

Grats Hawks :)

Tabris

Seattle vs Broncos. Everyone around me will be cheering for Seahawks as they are generally recognized as Vancouver's team.

JABEE

I bet money that Crabtree was talking some shit to Sherman. It sounds like he was provoked.
Exactly. People actually believe that players don't say that shit or worse in the lockers on the playing field.

Hockey players talk about ex-wives and shit. They will chirp all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom