• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ari

Banned
everybody talk shit. Even Peyton manning. Sherman is just a shit head about it.Also, that beats commercial just pro es that all this shit is just PR/stunt/trolling at this point.

That was bullshit having to play against the 12th and 13th man (refs). Still, it was a great play by that douchebag Sherman because if he doesn't make that unbelievable spin and swat that is a touchdown to Crabtree and the 49ers win.

Before this game I though that the 49ers would win 6-7 games of 10 on a neutral site. Afterwards I think they would win 7-8 on a neutral site. They are just better. Wilson made one good throw all game despite having receivers open all night and it was on a free play.

Bullshit and salt. Bullshit and salt.

Let's blame the refs and everyone else even tjougj our QB had 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter. Clearly proving you are the better team.

zychi

Banned
That old man was Tim McCarver, and I'm pretty sure everyone in the MLB thread would love to dump ice on him.

Yep. If only Deion would dump ice on Buck, maybe we can get some actual broadcasters to do the World Series and Super Bowl then.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
172470-650-366.jpg

Your Super Bowl broadcast team!

1 million dollars says the referee team won't be the same as this game.

Not sure why Erin Andrews looked so uncomfortable there...

That's exactly the kind of stuff you should be wanting players to say when you interview them!

It's the atypical post game response. A guy should be hyped, but outside of Bart Scott, who even then was subdued, I don't think she expected him to be as hyper as he was.It makes for great TV though.

I called both games a week ago, someone asked me out of curiosity. Hadn't really thought about it until that moment. I'm not a fan of either team, but I can't stand the Patriots and barely stomach the Broncos.

Just an incredible play from Sherman. That pass was going perfectly right into Crabtree's hands, it was a guaranteed touchdown. Sherman just made an incredible play.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Let's blame the refs and everyone else even tjougj our QB had 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter. Clearly proving you are the better team.

Meh. Only one of those was a bad play (the first INT) if you have any football knowledge at all. The fumble was because the lineman wasn't blocked at all (he should have had an extra 1--2 seconds if that lineman does his job at all). The 2nd INT was a tremendous (and lucky) play by Sherman. He doesn't pull that off that is a great throw and a game-winning TD to crabtree. The 49ers needed a TD so it was a good effort. The margins are that slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom