• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
C4zXjQt.jpg

straight class; what kap is wearing.

Peyton going out on top >>> Seadderall getting a Lombardi

But we've avoided the darkest future thanks to the Broncos' noble efforts earlier today, so really I'm okay with either outcome.

Peyton is the clear choice. Seahawks had to win today to vanquish evil so their job is done. Now they need to lose

Meh. Only one of those was a bad play (the first INT) if you have any football knowledge at all. The fumble was because the lineman wasn't blocked at all (he should have had an extra 1--2 seconds if that lineman does his job at all). The 2nd INT was a tremendous (and lucky) play by Sherman. He doesn't pull that off that is a great throw and a game-winning TD to crabtree. The 49ers needed a TD so it was a good effort. The margins are that slim.

No way Crabtree made the play. Sherman had this one batted down; the lucky part was the LB there to pick it in the air. But this was another pass defended by Sherm.

Spacebar

This whole idea of players having "class" is bull shit. It's like everyone not on my team is a classless ass hole. Dude just got to the SB against a division rival after making a huge play. It was a great pop off. Deal with it.

Dthomp

Broncos GAF, what do you think about facing the Seahawks?

I can say I'm not terrified. People underestimate our run defense and Seattle showed here they are not going to go Tom Brady on you. I'd say in the same situations Peyton wouldn't make the same mental errors Colin made. Should be good but I think Broncos take this as long as we aren't looking at 20+ MPH wind. In a decent weather game Broncos should be a 3-6 point favorite

That replay was disgusting. Had to turn the TV off. It looked baaaad.

Yeah, it's been years since my knee blowout, but watching that on TV totally flashed me back to it and actually made me a bit queasy. Really fun game to watch for someone not pulling for any particular side, but as a Lion's fan living in Seattle I'm excited for all my local friends who get to watch their team in the Super Bowl.

braves01

Banned
Hopefully Seattle can handle Peyton's gimmicks and win a title. I would've preferred if NE won it all, but Seattle is my number #2.

How's Denver's run defense?

It's been doing well but Seattle's run offense is much better and Lynch a much harder MF to bring down than the four-headed monster in New England.

If Harvin is back, this could be very interesting for Seattle.

Key for Seattle is to run over their offense; key for Denver is to rattle their Legion of Boom; no one has done so this season. This is the closest to a shutdown D as we have seen in the past decade, considering the new rules.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This whole idea of players having "class" is bull shit. It's like everyone not on my team is a classless ass hole. Dude just got to the SB against a division rival after making a huge play. It was a great pop off. Deal with it.

Seriously. People are watching a sport where a dudes leg just broke in half and other players got injured crashing their heads against other peoples skulls and they're mad about a guy showing some raw emotion during a post game interview. It's just ridiculous.

feelin' strangely fine bro's!

this one doesn't hurt like the giants loss in the NFC title game. i can't hate on kap too much for the last throw, he gave his receiver a chance to go up for the ball and it wasn't a bad throw, it was just against a really good/tall CB.

the bowman injury really bummed me out. kind of took me out of the game to be honest :/ the non-review thing is kind of garbage too. i mean if it was in the pile or whatever then fine but the dude is sitting in the middle of the field and clearly had the ball. ultimately we got the ball back in even better field position and it didn't cost us but that's not the point. the rule should be changed in the off season.

our D did what it does. played great for most of the game, gave up a couple big plays but did play well enough to win. kap had an ok game all things considered. you can't turn the ball over like that in the 4th but that's what it is. our offensive line had its best pass blocking game of the year and maybe its worst run blocking game of the year. it was weird

as for the officiating, i felt that it was fair. there was nothing crazy that stood out. some stuff was let go for both teams and that's fine. on the roughing/running into the kicker whatever. i feel like ive seen that called plenty as running into the kicker and i don't expect the refs to call a roughing when it didn't look bad. more and more the officiating is how bad something looks, not what actually happened.

anyhow, congrats to YOU seachickens-age. i would be lying if i said i wasn't rooting for the broncs in the superbowl but you were the best team in the NFC and it is no fluke you're in the superbowl

p.s.

pm me my avatar rando! be gentle!

How's Denver's run defense?
They've been good all season and have continued into the post-season. Of course Lynch is a whole different kind of beast (no pun intended). They'll also have to keep Wilson from scrambling, but if the ragtag front line can exploit Seattle's poor o-line they might have a shot.

Yes, that's kind of similar. If CK ran up to Cam on the sidelines to do it after the game was over during the handshake parade.

That's not at all similar.

I'm sure perspective has a lot to do with it. If I'm a Panthers fan what about Kaep and that other dude mocking Cam isn't "classless"? I don't care what any of these guys do and the notion of needing to fall in line to not offend viewers by not being outlandish or too emotional or whatever is absurd no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom