• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

C4zXjQt.jpg

straight class; what kap is wearing.

Dthomp

Hey BroncosGaf, We looking at PeyPey's last game if he wins?

I don't think so. I think he'd want to go for a 3rd. Plus he knows he's got the chance to knock Brett Favre completely out of most of the record holder spots and I think we all need that.

cdyhybrid

feelin' strangely fine bro's!

this one doesn't hurt like the giants loss in the NFC title game. i can't hate on kap too much for the last throw, he gave his receiver a chance to go up for the ball and it wasn't a bad throw, it was just against a really good/tall CB.

the bowman injury really bummed me out. kind of took me out of the game to be honest :/ the non-review thing is kind of garbage too. i mean if it was in the pile or whatever then fine but the dude is sitting in the middle of the field and clearly had the ball. ultimately we got the ball back in even better field position and it didn't cost us but that's not the point. the rule should be changed in the off season.

our D did what it does. played great for most of the game, gave up a couple big plays but did play well enough to win. kap had an ok game all things considered. you can't turn the ball over like that in the 4th but that's what it is. our offensive line had its best pass blocking game of the year and maybe its worst run blocking game of the year. it was weird

as for the officiating, i felt that it was fair. there was nothing crazy that stood out. some stuff was let go for both teams and that's fine. on the roughing/running into the kicker whatever. i feel like ive seen that called plenty as running into the kicker and i don't expect the refs to call a roughing when it didn't look bad. more and more the officiating is how bad something looks, not what actually happened.

anyhow, congrats to YOU seachickens-age. i would be lying if i said i wasn't rooting for the broncs in the superbowl but you were the best team in the NFC and it is no fluke you're in the superbowl

p.s.

pm me my avatar rando! be gentle!
You're a class act. Looking forward to our matchup in the NFCCG next season.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Honestly the difference in the game (besides a couple key plays) was that Seattle was able to rush the ball and Gore was the overrated piece of shit he was all year long. Not surprised he was benched in the 4th quarter. Until SF understands their running game is limited at best they will handicap themselves.

Crisco

Banned
Kaep is gonna have to get Wal-mart shopping tips from Harbaugh after that performance. No big money contract for him :( Although if I'm the 49ers i try to give him a 3 year extension with very little guaranteed money.

this one doesn't hurt like the giants loss in the NFC title game. i can't hate on kap too much for the last throw, he gave his receiver a chance to go up for the ball and it wasn't a bad throw, it was just against a really good/tall CB.

the bowman injury really bummed me out. kind of took me out of the game to be honest :/ the non-review thing is kind of garbage too. i mean if it was in the pile or whatever then fine but the dude is sitting in the middle of the field and clearly had the ball. ultimately we got the ball back in even better field position and it didn't cost us but that's not the point. the rule should be changed in the off season.

our D did what it does. played great for most of the game, gave up a couple big plays but did play well enough to win. kap had an ok game all things considered. you can't turn the ball over like that in the 4th but that's what it is. our offensive line had its best pass blocking game of the year and maybe its worst run blocking game of the year. it was weird

as for the officiating, i felt that it was fair. there was nothing crazy that stood out. some stuff was let go for both teams and that's fine. on the roughing/running into the kicker whatever. i feel like ive seen that called plenty as running into the kicker and i don't expect the refs to call a roughing when it didn't look bad. more and more the officiating is how bad something looks, not what actually happened.

anyhow, congrats to YOU seachickens-age. i would be lying if i said i wasn't rooting for the broncs in the superbowl but you were the best team in the NFC and it is no fluke you're in the superbowl

p.s.

Nice post, Off Season Bro. :)

cdyhybrid

Wouldn't really be that surprising, win or lose. All it takes is one medical test to say "yeah, this neck can't afford to take anymore hits, Peyton".

I don't think there's any chance he retires by choice this offseason though.
Yeah. Peyton will play forever if his health lets him. He's too competitive.

Gata your day of reckoning is at hand. This avatar was created by fantomex, huge props to him. It is yours to wear from after this SB until the end of the following years SB. Enjoy you really earned it.

iNNKaCs.jpg

Fjordson

That replay was disgusting. Had to turn the TV off. It looked baaaad.
Yep. Obviously losing is bad enough, but to see one of our best players go down in that fashion. Shitty all around. Poor guy didn't even get credit for the turnover :lol

I turned off the TV once Sherman batted that last pass, so I dunno if they gave any updates on Bowman's injury.

rando14

p.s.

FMT ;_; You're my main boy!! I'll have your avatar tomorrow, not at home right now

offtopic

He choked. Cut bait now, don't do what we did.

Explain. He underthrew one receiver and it was picked. Otherwise he was fantastic with an offense that couldn't run the ball or get receivers open at all. How many receptions did you see where the receiver was actually open. How many times did you see receivers open at all? This is the problem the 49ers had all year.

Yep. Obviously losing is bad enough, but to see one of our best players go down in that fashion. Shitty all around. Poor guy didn't even get credit for the turnover :lol

I turned off the TV once Sherman batted that last pass, so I dunno if they gave any updates on Bowman's injury.

It wouldn't surprise me if Bowman does not make it in time for the season opener. It looked that bad.

Explain. He underthrew one receiver and it was picked. Otherwise he was fantastic with an offense that couldn't run the ball or get receivers open at all. How many receptions did you see where the receiver was actually open. How many times did you see receivers open at all? This is the problem the 49ers had all year.

Fantastic? You consider that fantastic?

Just want to say congrats to Seattle-GAF. Team played one heck of a game. I've always said I like Wilson, so even in the event of a Denver loss ill be happy knowing that guy got a ring. Even if Seattle doesn't get one this year, they will soon. Team is legit and I hope for a good game. Still prefer to see Manning, Welker and Bailey get a ring. :p

I'm sure perspective has a lot to do with it. If I'm a Panthers fan what about Kaep and that other dude mocking Cam isn't "classless"? I don't care what any of these guys do and the notion of needing to fall in line to not offend viewers by not being outlandish or too emotional or whatever is absurd no matter what.

I am a Panthers fan. That's not at all similar.

For the record, I'm supporting Sherman here too. But what he did was a little bit more than mock a meaningless celebration.

JCizzle

I'm sure perspective has a lot to do with it. If I'm a Panthers fan what about Kaep and that other dude mocking Cam isn't "classless"? I don't care what any of these guys do and the notion of needing to fall in line to not offend viewers by not being outlandish or too emotional or whatever is absurd no matter what.

Cam had a chance to respond in the actual game, which is the big difference to me. Sherman won and it was over. That's it. You both talked shit for 60 and ended up on top. Pisses me off for sure, but not enough to keep talking about after tonight (until I wish him a torn acl again in a few weeks so the love birds can compete as equals next year).

Godslay

Banned
Broncos GAF, what do you think about facing the Seahawks?

They're a great team, they are in the SB for a reason.

I never make predictions, so I'm not going to start now.

As far as how they match up, it's going to be interesting. I respect their defense, as they are the best in the league going by the numbers. They pass the eye test as well. Secondary is very good, as is their DL, LB's are good enough. Solid group.

If the Broncos are able to stem the DL, and pick up 3.5 a run like they did today, I think it opens the game up for the offense. Either that, or being able to get separation for the WRs. This solely depends on protection though. It's why I think this game is won by the stronger lines that day.

As far as our defense, it sucks for the most part. DL and LBs are good enough. Secondary is still shaky. If we can get Russ to hold the ball like he did today, it's a good thing. If he's decisive and not feeling the pressure, it's anybody's game.

I'll just say it should be a good game. Really a toss up game in my mind.

offtopic

p.s.

Agree with you on the fact that you can't hate on Kap. That last throw is a game winner if Sherman (douchebag) doesn't make a fantastic play.

Disagree that Seattle is better. If they played 10 times on a neutral field I think the 49ers win 7 or 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom