• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Gata your day of reckoning is at hand. This avatar was created by fantomex, huge props to him. It is yours to wear from after this SB until the end of the following years SB. Enjoy you really earned it.

iNNKaCs.jpg

rockclapping.gif

Talon

Time to bust out my favorite piece of Sherman-isms.
To all You assholes complaining,

If you dint like it live in another dorm next year then because tradition is tradition and If your Homosexual don't celebrate the holidayy if its that big of a deal but im tired of yall complaining about a couple of hours of sleep yall are some assholes. Stop bitching and fuckin adapt I wake up that early everyday and I aint complaining so you guys really need to just shut the fuck up. Everyone else had fun so fuck the people who are complaining

Richard Sherman
http://deadspin.com/richard-shermans-email-to-his-stanford-dorm-is-pricele-922762394

LukeSmith

Key for Seattle is to run over their offense; key for Denver is to rattle their Legion of Boom; no one has done so this season. This is the closest to a shutdown D as we have seen in the past decade, considering the new rules.

Um, how soon we forget

2022029786.jpg

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Fantastic? You consider that fantastic?

One underthrown pass all game is a great game. One INT wasn't the difference. Compare to Wilson's scattershot approach with balls flying everyone...and yeah...fantastic performance when you consider the 130yds rushing when GORE SUCKED ASS.

Bullshit and salt. Bullshit and salt.

Syrinx

I gotta give Gata some credit; he takes his avatar bets on the chin and moves on instead of bitching about it the whole time
Mech

offtopic

kap played alright. remember this is against maybe the best D in the league. he could have played better but i don't think he shit the bed

Yeah, the Seattle D is no joke. Compare Kaep to Brees (widely considered the 3rd or 4th best in football). Kaep played much better.

SickBoy

I think the last pass was spot-on, but a great play by Sherman. Hard to fault the throw, but maybe Kaepernick should have looked elsewhere, because the Niners had plenty of time. In fact, I would've considered running even to burn off a bit of clock.

I'm really curious to see how Denver-Seattle gets called, because on one side you've got NFL darling Peyton Manning and on the other you've got a high-contact secondary in Seattle that probably touches receivers downfield more than any other in the league. Can Manning will the flags to fly?

njean777

Well now that all the teams have lost that I wanted after the terrible loss by philly, I will be rooting for the Broncos to win. Would rather have Manning take it then the seahawks.

One underthrown pass all game is a great game. One INT wasn't the difference. Compare to Wilson's scattershot approach with balls flying everyone...and yeah...fantastic performance when you consider the 130yds rushing when GORE SUCKED ASS.

Bullshit and salt. Bullshit and salt.
One INT wasn't the difference. We can agree there.

2 INTs and a fumble lost? That might've been the difference.

I don't think Kap had an awful game, I think he is what he is -- a running back/quarterback hybrid that gives certain defenses fits. But if he doesn't turn the ball over 3 times the game looks wildly different.

offtopic

I've actually been arguing against the latest trend of making Wilson into a smaller version of the game-manager-pro Alex Smith. I thought he was much better than that but now I'm not so sure...she showed me very little.

LQX

Wow, reading other places Sherman really hurt the feelings of a ton of people. Ugh, they want absolutely no emotion from these players.

rando14

They're a great team, they are in the SB for a reason.

I never make predictions, so I'm not going to start now.

As far as how they match up, it's going to be interesting. I respect their defense, as they are the best in the league going by the numbers. They pass the eye test as well. Secondary is very good, as is their DL, LB's are good enough. Solid group.

If the Broncos are able to stem the DL, and pick up 3.5 a run like they did today, I think it opens the game up for the offense. Either that, or being able to get separation for the WRs. This solely depends on protection though. It's why I think this game is won by the stronger lines that day.

As far as our defense, it sucks for the most part. DL and LBs are good enough. Secondary is still shaky. If we can get Russ to hold the ball like he did today, it's a good thing. If he's decisive and not feeling the pressure, it's anybody's game.

I'll just say it should be a good game. Really a toss up game in my mind.

I look forward to our game, Slay. Just wanted to point out that if/when we get Percy back, our offense changes quite a bit. It (hopefully) won't be this offense you see today.

That said, Seattle isn't winning anything if our O-line craps the bed again. Not sure why Bowie was out but he should definitely be in there on gameday. I want mcquistan gone.

kap played alright. remember this is against maybe the best D in the league. he could have played better but i don't think he shit the bed

Niners did a fantastic job regarding clock management and saving time outs. I don't think the noise affected them much at all. Clearly they figured something out

offtopic

One INT wasn't the difference. We can agree there.

2 INTs and a fumble lost? That might've been the difference.

I don't think Kap had an awful game, I think he is what he is -- a running back/quarterback hybrid that gives certain defenses fits. But if he doesn't turn the ball over 3 times the game looks wildly different.

He had 8 INTs all year. That is a running QB? If he receivers actually got open he'd hit a very high %. 49er receivers are never open. :(

He made a number of tremendous passes tonight against a great defense that I don't think other QBs could even consider.

The first TO was awful. The second was because his O-line didn't make any sort of block that should have been easy to make. The 3rd was a great throw to a receiver that had beaten his man....his "man" just made a tremendous play or that is a TD and Kaep is being deified. Slim margins my friend, slim margins.

squicken

Sorry for your loss, but disagree on Kap. That was an awful 4Q. He has no sustaining element to his game. He makes big scrambles and hits big throws. He's still so inconsistent, and as you said, the pass protection was good

Talon

He had 8 INTs all year. That is a running QB? If he receivers actually got open he'd hit a very high %. 49er receivers are never open. :(

He made a number of tremendous passes tonight against a great defense that I don't think other QBs could even consider.
Is this 49ers version of Kiryu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom