• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

npa189

Well my heart finally works again, goddamn. That was some of the craziest, most entertaining football I've ever seen. Buying a Lynch jersey this week and skittles, so many skittles.

maruchan

saw this one
BeZGc_BCAAA2sUJ.png

mkenyon

Banned
The song they play before each kickoff/return and at the end of the game is "These Haters Can't Hold Me Back!". Guess I'm not the only one at the game reading GAF.

Feels so good.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wow, reading other places Sherman really hurt the feelings of a ton of people. Ugh, they want absolutely no emotion from these players.

Sherman should just lay it all out there. That Harbaugh shit talking him and killing his draft stock story has been out there for a while now, definitely not a new thing.

SickBoy

I've actually been arguing against the latest trend of making Wilson into a smaller version of the game-manager-pro Alex Smith. I thought he was much better than that but now I'm not so sure...she showed me very little.

The most success I've seen from Wilson is as a scrambler. I'm not sure that he's consistently as accurate as better NFL QBs or that he makes great decisions when he's under duress. Teams that have bottled him up the way the Niners did today have had success stopping him. And I don't know what he'd be without Lynch.

It's a really interesting question, but he should get better.

I look forward to our game, Slay. Just wanted to point out that if/when we get Percy back, our offense changes quite a bit. It (hopefully) won't be this offense you see today.

That said, Seattle isn't winning anything if our O-line craps the bed again. Not sure why Bowie was out but he should definitely be in there on gameday. I want mcquistan gone.

Niners did a fantastic job regarding clock management and saving time outs. I don't think the noise affected them much at all. Clearly they figured something out

the only thing i noticed (and i have no idea what it means) is that before almost every snap Boone would rise up for a moment, turn his head then get back down and tap goodwin (center) and he would then snap it shortly after.

but yes, our clock management was excellent and we only had 1 false start which came on the 4th down "try to draw them offsides" play. we did have the delay of game which was killer late though

feelin' strangely fine bro's!

this one doesn't hurt like the giants loss in the NFC title game. i can't hate on kap too much for the last throw, he gave his receiver a chance to go up for the ball and it wasn't a bad throw, it was just against a really good/tall CB.

the bowman injury really bummed me out. kind of took me out of the game to be honest :/ the non-review thing is kind of garbage too. i mean if it was in the pile or whatever then fine but the dude is sitting in the middle of the field and clearly had the ball. ultimately we got the ball back in even better field position and it didn't cost us but that's not the point. the rule should be changed in the off season.

our D did what it does. played great for most of the game, gave up a couple big plays but did play well enough to win. kap had an ok game all things considered. you can't turn the ball over like that in the 4th but that's what it is. our offensive line had its best pass blocking game of the year and maybe its worst run blocking game of the year. it was weird

as for the officiating, i felt that it was fair. there was nothing crazy that stood out. some stuff was let go for both teams and that's fine. on the roughing/running into the kicker whatever. i feel like ive seen that called plenty as running into the kicker and i don't expect the refs to call a roughing when it didn't look bad. more and more the officiating is how bad something looks, not what actually happened.

anyhow, congrats to YOU seachickens-age. i would be lying if i said i wasn't rooting for the broncs in the superbowl but you were the best team in the NFC and it is no fluke you're in the superbowl

p.s.

pm me my avatar rando! be gentle!

Classy. Your team could learn a thing or two

The most success I've seen from Wilson is as a scrambler. I'm not sure that he's consistently as accurate as better NFL QBs or that he makes great decisions when he's under duress. Teams that have bottled him up the way the Niners did today have had success stopping him. And I don't know what he'd be without Lynch.

I'm very high on Wilson's long term prospects. I think he has all the tools (mental and physical) to do a lot of what Brees does. It's just a matter of him figuring out what works for him and what doesn't.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters

Yeah I think so as well. Wilson is better than what he has shown lately. He isn't a game manager but is just playing like one right now.

Godslay

Banned
I look forward to our game, Slay. Just wanted to point out that if/when we get Percy back, our offense changes quite a bit. It (hopefully) won't be this offense you see today.

That said, Seattle isn't winning anything if our O-line craps the bed again. Not sure why Bowie was out but he should definitely be in there on gameday. I want mcquistan gone.

I look forward to it as well :)

As far as Harvin, no doubt. When healthy he's a tough cover.

LJ11

Kap was relatively good, just made a few bad decisions. Needs chemistry with his TEs, doesn't trust them enough. Niners worked the ball to the TE a lot pre Kap, just not there since he took over at QB. Would like to see numbers that verify this obviously, sure seems that way from my vantage point aka the couch.

Afrikan

Wow, reading other places Sherman really hurt the feelings of a ton of people. Ugh, they want absolutely no emotion from these players.

it was a controversial game....did you hear anything about Crabtree talking bad about Sherman all week? if he did you would hear it everywhere no?

so if nothing was said that was bad about him...and you have Crabtree walking away and Sherm chases him and touches him.... then Sherm says that shit on national television?

Look I'm a huge fan of T.O. and I don't mind trash talk or emotion on the field.

but the game is over and you are going to the SuperBowl....no need to call Crabtree "Sorry WR".

that's going to get him injured going forward. I hope we don't purposely injure other Seahawk players... I like the team, I watch the Rob Report..there are some cool guys there.

but again, you say shit like that...then you are taking it to another level... I mean Sherman chased down our Coach to slap him on the ass to talk shit last time too.

straight to his skinny legs next it will be. If the Seahawks want to continue it from there and retaliate, then so be...just injure each other until the league steps in.

BUT that all starts when a player goes out of his way to start shit....when there was nothing there in the first place.

Talon

I'm very high on Wilson's long term prospects. I think he has all the tools (mental and physical) to do a lot of what Brees does. It's just a matter of him figuring out what works for him and what doesn't.
Brees wasn't Brees until he got with Payton.

I don't see an offense coordinator with that kind of mindset and, well, balls in Seattle.

Branduil

Kap was relatively good, just made a few bad decisions. Needs chemistry with his TEs, doesn't trust them enough. Niners worked the ball to the TE a lot pre Kap, just not there since he took over at QB. Would like to see numbers that verify this obviously, sure seems that way from my vantage point aka the couch.

The problem was one of his bad decisions was just horrendously bad, at the worst time possible. That was a pass that an NFL QB can never, ever attempt.

Patriots7

Congrats Broncos GAF.

You thoroughly displayed that you all were deserving to be called the best team in the NFL.
I may dislike your QB more than anyone else in the world, but you're a classy franchise (let's forget Tebow-gate, we all make mistakes) and good people in NFL-GAF.

Good luck in the Super Bowl.

imtehman

Banned
real shit, what a fucking great game. Props to Seattle-GAF i loved every minute of that game i may talk shit during game time but always i got love for mah niggazS! buT I'LL be cheering for the broncos because i can't cheer for the team to win it all that beat us.

effzee

Damn those injuries suck.

Anyway great game and should be a great SB.

Congrats to Seahawks and Broncos fans (expect for Tabris).

I think I will be rooting for the Seahawks. Always enjoy a great defense and a team that will be the underdog. Also love seeing Manning lose in big moments.

Time to tune out the NFL coverage for 2 weeks. Will only be watching NBA next two weeks as the SB coverage is nauseating unless your own team is in it.

I hope Tom Gamble and Roseman were taking notes. Both of these teams have excellent defenses which allows their QBs to play safe without having to do everything. SF's strength is at the LB positions while Seahawks are much more balanced but excel in the secondary. We lack both.

eznark

Banned

I feel like he doesn't trust himself to make that read. He almost never throws into traffic and when he does it's attacking beaten safeties. He doesn't have the accuracy to throw it in between the linebacker and safety and he seems to know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom