• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? He doesn't do anything but throw to covered receivers. He has no other choice because nobody is open. His accuracy is astonishing (especially if throwing it hard) as he has to put it where his covered receiver can get it but the DB can not.

No. He has no other choice because he can't read a defense and sticks with his first receiver. He's a shifty traditional qb

squicken

Too bad Sherman has to keep his act going or people would talk more about that awesome play. Now it's just people who hate him and people who like wrestling

eznark

Banned
What? He doesn't do anything but throw to covered receivers. He has no other choice because nobody is open. His accuracy is astonishing (especially if throwing it hard) as he has to put it where his covered receiver can get it but the DB can not.

Traffic is not the same as covered. Also, lol @ bolded.

NomarTyme

JNO5zDP.png

Fuck you Peter Moore.

Patriots7

It will be but the Pats will still win it. Gronk will be back and I have to believe they will actually upgrade their skill position players instead of assuming guys like Amendola can replace a Welker.

Jets, Bills, Dolphins won't be good enough to win the division.
I used to believe in nice things too.
Sad fact is, Belichick won't.

Does Peter still have a Halo tattoo? "I hate Seattle but I'm a dumb Brit who got a corporate tattoo... from a Seattle corporation..."

Idiot.

I'm British.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters

Yeah the people criticizing Kaep for that throw need to grow a pair (of neurons). That is a tremendous play that even Sherman probably only makes 3 out of 10 times or a game winning touchdown that send the 49ers to the superbowl. I just shake my head in sadness at the people who say "you can't make that throw" as they can just go join Alex Smith (aka Captain Checkdown) in the divisional round loss line.

npa189

I hope you would run a game company that isn't fucking garbage. The Seahawks have been shit on and counted out by everyone. Sherman is awesome and extremely smart I don't get this thug connotation. Hawks deserve it, now just need to beat Frankenstein with the cannon arm.

It will be but the Pats will still win it. Gronk will be back and I have to believe they will actually upgrade their skill position players instead of assuming guys like Amendola can replace a Welker.

Jets, Bills, Dolphins won't be good enough to win the division.

Gronk coming back off a major knee injury, and with his weakened immune system, plus the Pats dont sign big money FAs. They will lose Talib and Wilfork will be 36 and also coming off an injury. Brady will be a year older and teams now know hopefully to stop the run first and dare Brady to beat them deep. Maybe not next year but the cliff is fast approaching for the Pats.

Tabris

I'm kinda disappointed by the lack of fight the Pats fans put up.

You just rolled over. I've been going all Richard Sherman on you and you've been going all... Tom Brady on me (i.e. sit down and cry).

offtopic

Traffic is not the same as covered. Also, lol @ bolded.

Uh. LOLLOLOLOLOL???? He hits his target a freakish amount of the time despite having little time to throw or receiver who are open. The TD to Boldin was in-human. God someone please take Greg Roman and make him your head coach.

eznark

Banned
Uh. LOLLOLOLOLOL???? He hits his target a freakish amount of the time despite having little time to throw or receiver who are open. The TD to Boldin was in-human. God someone please take Greg Roman and make him your head coach.

58% is decidedly not a freakish amount.

He can make great throws, no one questioned it. He can also make atrocious throws and worse decisions.

JCizzle

I'm not sold on CK, but we're stuck with him. I don't think you can teach decision making. Dude took away the RB in the passing game by refusing to check down all season.

ISOM

Yeah the people criticizing Kaep for that throw need to grow a pair (of neurons). That is a tremendous play that even Sherman probably only makes 3 out of 10 times or a game winning touchdown that send the 49ers to the superbowl. I just shake my head in sadness at the people who say "you can't make that throw" as they can just go join Alex Smith (aka Captain Checkdown) in the divisional round loss line.

The fact of the matter is though that kaep did not need to take that shot. They were already dinking and dunking themselves to a touchdown which would of left no time on the clock for seattle. Kaep makes a horrible decision to take a longer shot and challenge sherman at that when he didn't need to. It may have not been a "bad" throw but it was a horrible decision to throw it there.

linkboy

The fact of the matter is though that kaep did not need to take that shot. They were already dinking and dunking themselves to a touchdown which would of left no time on the clock for seattle. Kaep makes a horrible decision to take a longer shot and challenge sherman at that when he didn't need to. It may have not been a "bad" throw but it was a horrible decision to throw it there.

Exactly.

Probably one of the worst decisions I've seen a QB make.

bionic77

That was a really good game between the Niners and Seahawks. A lot of great plays by both teams. That one TD from Kap was a great throw and a really good catch. Sherman's tip at the end was brilliant. I can't hate on that play from Kap because that was a brilliant play. You have to take some chances at the end of the game when you are going for the win.

Best part of the day was still Sims commentary on Brady's shitty throws.

Second best part was watching the Patriots suck big balls. And honestly they held Peyton to 4 FGs, as shitty as their defense is I think they did their job despite the crazy yardage. Usually when you settle for 4 FGs something bad happens to your team in the fourth quarter. God it feels so good watching Brady suck in the playoffs. This is the exact opposite of how I felt as he destroyed our shitty defense. We had the worst defense in the league. Colts probably had the worst seeing as how they made that clown Blount look like AP.

offtopic

58% is decidedly not a freakish amount.

He can make great throws, no one questioned it. He can also make atrocious throws and worse decisions.

Well, degree of difficulty factors in....I have no patience for those who look at completion percentage and equate it with accuracy. There is very little correlation.

1. If you can't run the ball you have to take more chances. I blame the play calling and offensive line.

2. If your receivers aren't open you have almost zero room for error. I blame the receivers and play calling.

Hey, Kaep makes mistakes like all QBs do but to look at his completion % and say he isn't a good passer is ludicrous. Just watch the throws...most are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom