• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...

qNZ68iZ.png

He watched Bigger and Blacker, it's all good.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Man, some people just have a stored away racist Axe to grind. When i was watchimg him pop off, I would not think of his race at all.

I just thought, this arrogant dude is straight trolling, wwf shit, lol. Pure entertainment, his tone is not even super aggressive or angry to me.

I was going to make a thread about dealing with racism in real situations. I've blown up twice on 2 family friends that dealt with racism. The interesting thing is both times I was being asked why I thought basketball was better than hockey... both of them broke down into absurd amounts of racism.

One of you guys needs to make a year long bet w/ Jak and give him the Seahawk logo when he loses.

I mean, the Steelers won't make the post-season for another 20 years so maybe next time they play the Browns or something?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
How about we just all admit that every fan base is full of shit-heads and that the Eagles are not an anomaly?

NO, THEY THREW SNOWBALLS AT SANATA CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OMMGGGGGGGGGG

So tired of hearing about something that happened 50 years ago.

cashman

Banned
As long as Sherman is in that Seattle uniform you can count me in as a Seahawks fan too. That post game interview sealed it.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I swear some people don't realize once its out on the internet its there FOREVER!

I wanted to record a stream on ps4 the other night, filled with a group of racist hicks. I actually wanted to post it to gaf see if we could get some people in there.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I personally thought Shermans' post game interview was amazing.

Keep in mind Michael Crabtree runs his mouth and has since his high school days. The guy has thought he was hot shot coming into the draft and that he was going to be the next great WR in San Fran but truth be told he's a mediocre #2 receiver.

Sherman put him in his place and spoiled brat Crabtree looks bitchmade. Which he's always been.

jakncoke

Banned
One of you guys needs to make a year long bet w/ Jak and give him the Seahawk logo when he loses.

I mean, the Steelers won't make the post-season for another 20 years so maybe next time they play the Browns or something?

hey-you-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

Get to work on the Super Bowl thread, we know how slow you are at these things!

bionic77

:lol

Were the Packers really any better than the Steelers?

Your team only got into the playoffs because of your division. Is it really an achievement now to be better than the Lions and then to get curb stomped at home every year to the Niners?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Your team only got into the playoffs because of your division. Is it really an achievement now to be better than the Lions and then to get curb stomped at home every year to the Niners?

The packers are in significantly better position than the steelers. Ben is a tough guy, but he's falling apart. Rodgers is the best QB in the league right now.

We fought you to the wire with our backup QB! So yes we were better!

But honestly, I feel like the universe went out of whack when the refs gifted the Chargers the #6 seed. It was supposed to be us, man. Steelers VS Packers, Super Bowl rematch.

Instead we get this. Two good teams? In the Super Bowl? It's bullshit.

Spinluck

today was filled with so many lol's. Phil Dierdorf, Pam Oliver, Pats shitting the bead, Luck making the pro bowl, gata, Dick Sherman, Dick Sherman haters, and the entire NFCC game.

today was a great day for football.

cdyhybrid

Keep in mind Michael Crabtree runs his mouth and has since his high school days. The guy has thought he was hot shot coming into the draft and that he was going to be the next great WR in San Fran but truth be told he's a mediocre #2 receiver.

Sherman put him in his place and spoiled brat Crabtree looks bitchmade. Which he's always been.

:jnc

You're alright Kas. I'm glad you post here.

ShaneB

You're not so bad after all! :p

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
:jnc

You're alright Kas. I'm glad you post here.

Thanks brah. Can't till next season when the Lions have some success.

But for right now, enjoy it brother.

Crabtree has always been a spoiled douchebag who was able to pick team at his draft because he thought he was the next big thing. He skipped the Raiders and decided he'd rather play for the 49ers. That's fine. But the fact of the matter is Crabtree came in with the attitude of a #1 WR, but he plays like a decent/mediocre #2,#3 receiver.

Sherman came in as a 3rd round pick, and he' s not humble like Crabtree, but at least he backs his talk up on the field.

here was your "window" -

f9VVYOL.png

and heres us shitting on it and burying it 6 feet under -

fXNGdOA.png

know your place in the world and fight the cowboys for nfc least spots. you keep your "up swing" and we'll continue to play in championship games

Yeah I dont think anyone who is a fan of a team in the AFCE can make fun of other divisions for being weak. Also since losing your camera advantage in 2004 Pats 0 SBa won, and in those 10 years only made it to 2. It must pain you very deeply to know that the cameras and the SBs wins are never coming back. It doesnt pain you as much as being a poor in Flint does but it still must be rough.

cdyhybrid

Thanks brah. Can't till next season when the Lions have some success.

But for right now, enjoy it brother.

Crabtree has always been a spoiled douchebag who was able to pick team at his draft because he thought he was the next big thing. He skipped the Raiders and decided he'd rather play for the 49ers. That's fine. But the fact of the matter is Crabtree came in with the attitude of a #1 WR, but he plays like a decent/mediocre #2,#3 receiver.

Sherman came in as a 3rd round pick, and he' s not humble like Crabtree, but at least he backs his talk up on the field.
Sherm was a fifth round pick!

Hope Caldwell works out for you guys, we need more good teams in the NFC.

bionic77

The packers are in significantly better position than the steelers. Ben is a tough guy, but he's falling apart. Rodgers is the best QB in the league right now.
Rodgers was the one who got hurt this year. As long as he scrambles it will happen again. Same with Ben.

says the guy who couldnt beat out the browns and bengals
I agree that any team that can't beat the Bungle is absolute and total shit.

But we did beat the Browns 2x this year. Not that it excuses anything.

We fought you to the wire with our backup QB! So yes we were better!

But honestly, I feel like the universe went out of whack when the refs gifted the Chargers the #6 seed. It was supposed to be us, man. Steelers VS Packers, Super Bowl rematch.

Instead we get this. Two good teams? In the Super Bowl? It's bullshit.
Things will get back to normal next year man.

And with how shit our team is I like our chances in the rematch!

Velcro Fly

Crabtree the same guy on 3rd and 2 with the season on the line was afraid of getting hit by Chancellor on a slant over the middle. Zero respect for him

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Old school AFC west showdown in the SuperBowl

Loving it

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Crabtree the same guy on 3rd and 2 with the season on the line was afraid of getting hit by Chancellor on a slant over the middle. Zero respect for him

WAIT WAIT. Are we blaming Kaep for a bad throw or Crab for alligator-arming it? I can't keep around here anymore. I think we want it both ways????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom