• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
a594fd7e2960f991ae5be34af2d5718f34967e15f58450caddeb14386588e69f_large

Classacts all around!

cashman

Banned
What about the time when Giants fans were throwing snowballs and nearly killed one of the Chargers coaches?

All it takes is a few dickheads to ruin everything for everyone else.

Seems like a one time incident for Giants fans. philly has a repeated history of such acts.

KaYotiX

Banned
:lol

Were the Packers really any better than the Steelers?

Your team only got into the playoffs because of your division. Is it really an achievement now to be better than the Lions and then to get curb stomped at home every year to the Niners?

its ok must hurt to know your team wont be relevant for the next 5+ years I guess.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
sherman would get hit so much in baseball haha

It's because of that culture that the Sherman's of the world (young brash athletes who don't tow to the corporate line) aren't going into baseball as much these days, and that's bad for the sport.

Someone said/did something I didn't like...so I'm going to throw something at them.

This 3rd grader logic is somehow classy?

I think what Verlander is saying is that if Sherman was in the MLB with his type of antics, he would get a lot of those high and tight fastballs as a warning (retaliation from the pitcher and his team).

Trey

People complaining about refs are ridiculous. Game came down to the players alone, and the Niners couldn't execute when it mattered most.

Nameless

Silverlining- I have good reason to avoid Sportcenter and all the pundit shows for the next two weeks. Can Peyton Manning get it done in the cold211111111?? How will Russell handle the pressure1111? Beast mode replays. Go fuck yourself espn.

Fantomex

Honestly seeing Bowman get hurt, and then the ball given to the seahawks killed the enjoyment for me. It's like dude just got murdered and pissed on afterwards. I became 9 years old again, I just wanted to enjoy a great movie but kept getting flashbacks to this instead

63388_v1.jpg

Fjordson

BeY-KAaCIAIWSOf.jpg:large

Looking at this picture, I'm just numb. Bowman's been SF's best LB this year by a long shot and to see his season end like this is just way, way to sad.

And a major FUCK YOU to any Seahawks fan who threw food (which you can see on the cart) at the cart.
What a depressing picture. Ugh. Makes this loss that much worse.

Hopefully he bounces back next year. Love the Bowman and Willis duo.

Honestly seeing Bowman get hurt, and then the ball given to the seahawks killed the enjoyment for me. It's like dude just got murdered and pissed on afterwards. I became 9 years old again, I just wanted to enjoy a great movie but kept getting flashbacks to this instead

63388_v1.jpg
That was brutal. Guy makes a great play and the refs fuck him over, plus a blown out knee as a nice bonus.

Jtrizzy

I am a Panthers fan. That's not at all similar.

For the record, I'm supporting Sherman here too. But what he did was a little bit more than mock a meaningless celebration.

I didn't care about the Superman celebration, but the Niners went for a fake punt after the game was decided, which was pretty tasteless. I actually grew up a niners fan, as the Panthers didn't exist till I was in high school, but am from NC so obviously I pull for the Panthers too. Sucks, I have a feeling these two teams are going meet in the playoffs frequently.

I definitely don't care for Richard Sherman's antics. If anything it diminishes the accomplishment. It was tasteless last year just at it is this year.

The fact of the matter is though that kaep did not need to take that shot. They were already dinking and dunking themselves to a touchdown which would of left no time on the clock for seattle. Kaep makes a horrible decision to take a longer shot and challenge sherman at that when he didn't need to. It may have not been a "bad" throw but it was a horrible decision to throw it there.

Completely agree. I just don't trust fades at a crucial moment in the game...They did it repeatedly at the end of the Super Bowl with Crabtree, forcing it in both situations.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
I didn't care about the Superman celebration, but the Niners went for a fake punt after the game was decided, which was pretty tasteless. I actually grew up a niners fan, as the Panthers didn't exist till I was in high school, but am from NC so obviously I pull for the Panthers too. Sucks, I have a feeling these two teams are going meet in the playoffs frequently.

I definitely don't care for Richard Sherman's antics. If anything it diminishes the accomplishment. It was tasteless last year just at it is this year.

Completely agree. I just don't trust fades at a crucial moment in the game...They did it repeatedly at the end of the Super Bowl with Crabtree, forcing it in both situations.

The key difference being that in the Superbowl the receiver was clearly held or the 49ers would have won. In this case Sherman (douchebag) made a tremendous legal play. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Kaep never throws another pass to the right corner of the endzone...just isn't working out for him. :p

The key difference being that in the Superbowl the receiver was clearly held or the 49ers would have won. In this case Sherman (douchebag) made a tremendous legal play. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Kaep never throws another pass to the right corner of the endzone...just isn't working out for him. :p
Wasn't most of Kaps good throws is when he went to the left?

Surprised he did go to the right

JABEE

I feel like ShaneB and myself are the light and darkness of choosing fandoms.

Where he researched properly and within 1 season is getting to see a Super Bowl with his team while I sit here with the lights off wondering if I will even see a 7 win season.

Like a cat in a cage. Is this some kind of realist nightmare?

JABEE

ispfcCnrCOkP3.gif

It'll be ok =(

I had my criteria that led me to the Seahawks, and fell in love with the Seafence on display, but I've lucked out so far. Still nervous about every game, and Peyton could just as easily stomp all over us.

edit: what Coldplay said. Being a Caps fan means regular season success and playoff failures. So it balances out!

But Kave is a Leafs fan. A commitment that disappoints only a tad less than the Browns.

cdyhybrid

Has Deacon posted since we took that lead or did his hating ass crawl back into his shell? ;)

I know you don't recognize confidence after the Steelers' season, but ease up.

npa189

Silverlining- I have good reason to avoid Sportcenter and all the pundit shows for the next two weeks. Can Peyton Manning get it done in the cold211111111?? How will Russell handle the pressure1111? Beast mode replays. Go fuck yourself espn.

Oh the salt! it stings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom