• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

simples

Banned
All the great coaches the Pats have and they couldnt adjust over a whole year to losing one TE. lol
2 tes, running backs, 2 lbs, linemen, receivers and cbs

but it's ok we made the afccg game with that tapped together team and will again next year as usual, as long as we have our coach

you're a eagles fan who will never win anything in your lifetime

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Damn ez.

MYo55ZG.jpg

haha perfect

Brady was only ineffective at times passing because his weapons were hot garbage.

All of the other stuff is true but still their coach and QB are the best in the division and that alone allows them to win the division.

We always have Lebron winning his 3rd ring to look forward if only to see NBA GAF meltdown again in pure hatred and rage.

yeah that's always gonna be golden

1 TE? try 2 Tight ends, their top 2 wide receivers (3 if you count branch, but I don't), and their 3rd down back Woodhead. Not to mention the loss of Vollmer on the line, Vereen for more than half the season, and inconsistent trash game in and game out. One game Dobson was the guy, the next was thompkins, the only continuity all season long was Edelman.

Go back and read the post I was replying to. Gata said losing Hernandez was a loss that they couldnt adjust to.

Greg

We always have Lebron winning his 3rd ring to look forward if only to see NBA GAF meltdown again in pure hatred and rage.
LeBron! YES!

I haven't watched many NBA games at all this year, so I don't know how he's doing, but I hope he gets league MVP as well.

LeBron! YES!

I haven't watched many NBA games at all this year, so I don't know how he's doing, but I hope he gets league MVP as well.
He is the best player in the league, if he doesn't get MVP it'll be some Jordan-style bullshit where they give it to someone else just because they don't want to make the obvious choice.

However I hope he loses in the 1st round

bionic77

THANK YOU. Only 2 out of 10 GAF'rs understand that last throw was great. The rest take the brain-dead approach of "hurrr....hurr...he isn't a gud passr".
I didn't think the last throw was great I was thinking of an earlier throw.

Kap did make some big plays on that last drive. But everyone is always going to shit on the qb when the game ends on an INT. Dems da breaks.

2 tes, running backs, 2 lbs, linemen, receivers and cbs

but it's ok we made the afccg game with that tapped together team and will again next year as usual, as long as we have our coach

you're a eagles fan who will never win anything in your lifetime

You will lose in the playoffs again next year, so swell for you. At least the Eagles have a chance of being on the upswing, new coach and a bunch of young players. Pats are never going to win a SB with Brady, they got close a few times but couldnt get it done and now the window is firmly closed. So you can say what ever you want about the Eagles but both teams seasons ended the same way, without a SB, just like every season before this one.

Andrew Luck replacing Russell Wilson in the Pro Bowl.

LeBron! YES!

I was in the building last night when they played the Bobcats. Lebron is pretty damn good.

bionic77

Hey guys what I miss?
Brady stats sucked but according to Phil Simms that is because he throws the ball TOO perfectly.

If he was playing a little less perfectly I think the Pats win the game by 20 instead of going most of the game only scoring 3 points...

Let the racism flow through you.

http://deadsp.in/U67VGLM

This has been the underlying sentiment with all the coded class and thug talk on social media. Dan Le Batard constantly brings this up but it's still true, a player's greatest sin is almost always perceived arrogance. Fans will forgive basically any thing a player has done but the moment they show flashes of arrogance and peacocking, they'll meet never ending scorn. In this case there happens to be the absolute perfect white knight to counter Sherman as well.

Spinluck

I would love to see that meltdown again.

But the Heat look like they actually have to try against shitty teams this year. Maybe with all the injuries they'll get lucky.

jman2050

Are we really still blaming the receivers for Brady having a crushingly mediocre season and being unable to throw an accurate ball further than 8 yards downfield?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Go back and read the post I was replying to. Gata said losing Hernandez was a loss that they couldnt adjust to.

I saw the post, but you still implied it was as simple as getting over just that. I agree with gata though once I saw Hernandez gone I had lost a lot of hope of a SB year. I mean hell before he was gone I was pissed coming in given Gronk's status, Lloyd gone, Welker gone, relying on Amendola and Edelman, 2 unproven glass men. It was a horrible job by Kraft and Bill at the end of the day. You'd think they'd learned from 06 by now, but they simply don't get you can't win without some talent.

edit-
Are we really still blaming the receivers for Brady having a crushingly mediocre season and being unable to throw an accurate ball further than 8 yards downfield?

He definitely struggled throughout the year, but again look at what he had and yet they still got to the AFC championship. There was no continuity and no weapons, anybody who wasn't a homer should've seen this coming. Beat reporters and Kraft workers were trying to psyche up the progress of Boyce and Dobson in training camp, and remember all the ridiculous hype surrounding thompkins? It reminded me of the Celts season a few years back where you could see the BS the whole team was spewing about the progress E'twan Moore and Juan Johnson were making after whiffing in the offseason.

yuraya

Its mostly injuries. The biggest one being Wilfork and Gronk. If they had at least those 2 guys healthy all year long than afc champ game would have been played in Foxborough.

He is the best player in the league, if he doesn't get MVP it'll be some Jordan-style bullshit where they give it to someone else just because they don't want to make the obvious choice.

Durant is the frontrunner for MVP so far, and he doesn't play in the weak ass Leastern Conference.

simples

Banned
You will lose in the playoffs again next year, so swell for you. At least the Eagles have a chance of being on the upswing, new coach and a bunch of young players. Pats are never going to win a SB with Brady, they got close a few times but couldnt get it done and now the window is firmly closed. So you can say what ever you want about the Eagles but both teams seasons ended the same way, without a SB, just like every season before this one.

here was your "window" -

f9VVYOL.png

and heres us shitting on it and burying it 6 feet under -

fXNGdOA.png

know your place in the world and fight the cowboys for nfc least spots. you keep your "up swing" and we'll continue to play in championship games

bionic77

The receivers were too wide open for anyone smarter than Gata to blame them.

The only thing left to do was blame perfection.

Simss is obviously on the same shit as the Seahawks.

Greg

THANK YOU. Only 2 out of 10 GAF'rs understand that last throw was great. The rest take the brain-dead approach of "hurrr....hurr...he isn't a gud passr".
Kap sucks

maybe he'll be better in the future

it's ok, man

I was in the building last night when they played the Bobcats. Lebron is pretty damn good.
good

some of my friends still hate on him (I'm an hour out of akron/cleveland), so it's easy for me to root for wherever he's at

I think there's at least a tinge of racism and sexism to Sherman's rant.

"Oh no, he yelled at the pretty white woman... I need to protect her".

Give me a break.

Maybe if she didn't phone in 90% of her interviews she'd be a little more prepared to deal with strong personalities.

Hunter S.

I feel so elated still! Drove a long ways home. I feel like the Broncos looked by far the best all around team. The well deserved best will face off for the Super Bowl.!!!

It still feels surreal!

LAlalalalalalalalaal!!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Deep respect to Gata manning up and wearing that avatar for a year. He didn't have to take that bet but did to back his team.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
How about we just all admit that every fan base is full of shit-heads and that the Eagles are not an anomaly?

Agreed. It's tough to block out the noise, but I've gotten better at it over the years. It's like this with basically any sport you watch unfortunately and emotion ends up trumping logic or reason 9 times outta 10.

edit-

To be honest, I think relying on history like that is pretty weak, but is what it is.

JABEE

I think there's at least a tinge of racism and sexism to Sherman's rant.

"Oh no, he yelled at the pretty white woman... I need to protect her".

Give me a break.

Maybe if she didn't phone in 90% of her interviews she'd be a little more prepared to deal with strong personalities.
He didn't even curse. He just answered the questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom