• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

simples

Banned

someday his other team will be there too!

FNd4SIn.png

Yeah after the Super Bowl I'll most likely be in the FGC-GAF for the EVO season. It's so entertaining but I always put it aside during the football season.

Except Elway was an actual Bronco. He's like Montana for the Chiefs.

Oh, don't be like that. It's the brave new age of free agency; most players don't get to stay on one team long-term.

Peyton didn't pick who drafted him, but he did pick Denver when he had to decide where to go. And he's got the Elway stamp of approval, which is good enough for any Broncos fan.

Kuroyume

Banned
This. But its hard to find a girl with both

Do you follow baseball much? This is how these people operate lol. Its mental gymnastics i know but yeah

And that is different from football, how? There's shit talking every week in the NFL from defensive players about going after the QB or hitting hard. Same goes for the NHL.

KaYotiX

Banned
Yeah after the Super Bowl I'll most likely be in the FGC-GAF for the EVO season. It's so entertaining but I always put it aside during the football season.

I usually stick to gaming side and NHL once the football season is done.

And wtf about the dirty diaper addiction......ugh

Actually depending on how the Brewers do I may be hear for MLB-Gaf also. The Bucks are tanking for the no. 1 pick which they probably won't get so no use really going over there till the playoffs maybe.

KaYotiX

Banned
Actually depending on how the Brewers do I may be hear for MLB-Gaf also. The Bucks are tanking for the no. 1 pick which they probably won't get so no use really going over there till the playoffs maybe.

Bucks....so glad I was never a fan, but the Brewers always get my hopes up and then crush them :(

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Well, good game to most of the Seahawks and fans.

Sherman is a great guy though, huh? Just misunderstood? Can shove that from now on. He's a fucking class A douchebag. Losing without class, like he did earlier this year, is one thing. Winning without class is fucking pathetic.

Just beat the Broncos.
Stay mad.

My gf had it right when she said the 12th man today was the refs. Jesus, so many bad calls that went in favor of the seahawks.
Haha, the really awful calls weren't of much consequence. We gave you the ball after that unreviewable non-turnover!

That was bullshit having to play against the 12th and 13th man (refs). Still, it was a great play by that douchebag Sherman because if he doesn't make that unbelievable spin and swat that is a touchdown to Crabtree and the 49ers win.

Before this game I though that the 49ers would win 6-7 games of 10 on a neutral site. Afterwards I think they would win 7-8 on a neutral site. They are just better. Wilson made one good throw all game despite having receivers open all night and it was on a free play.

Bullshit and salt. Bullshit and salt.
:eek:fftopic is the new :kas

feelin' strangely fine bro's!

this one doesn't hurt like the giants loss in the NFC title game. i can't hate on kap too much for the last throw, he gave his receiver a chance to go up for the ball and it wasn't a bad throw, it was just against a really good/tall CB.

the bowman injury really bummed me out. kind of took me out of the game to be honest :/ the non-review thing is kind of garbage too. i mean if it was in the pile or whatever then fine but the dude is sitting in the middle of the field and clearly had the ball. ultimately we got the ball back in even better field position and it didn't cost us but that's not the point. the rule should be changed in the off season.

our D did what it does. played great for most of the game, gave up a couple big plays but did play well enough to win. kap had an ok game all things considered. you can't turn the ball over like that in the 4th but that's what it is. our offensive line had its best pass blocking game of the year and maybe its worst run blocking game of the year. it was weird

as for the officiating, i felt that it was fair. there was nothing crazy that stood out. some stuff was let go for both teams and that's fine. on the roughing/running into the kicker whatever. i feel like ive seen that called plenty as running into the kicker and i don't expect the refs to call a roughing when it didn't look bad. more and more the officiating is how bad something looks, not what actually happened.

anyhow, congrats to YOU seachickens-age. i would be lying if i said i wasn't rooting for the broncs in the superbowl but you were the best team in the NFC and it is no fluke you're in the superbowl

p.s.

pm me my avatar rando! be gentle!
GGs. San Francisco certainly showed up and made it clear why they were the more deserving opponent.

Gata your day of reckoning is at hand. This avatar was created by fantomex, huge props to him. It is yours to wear from after this SB until the end of the following years SB. Enjoy you really earned it.

iNNKaCs.jpg
LOL Good shit.

I gotta give Gata some credit; he takes his avatar bets on the chin and moves on instead of bitching about it the whole time
Mech
Absolutely. Mech is the Crabtree of avatar bets.

I take solace in knowing that me and the Patriots give you joy. Its too bad the Eagles never will.
Haha, nice one.

Yeah, Kap seems afraid of the middle of the field. He likes to use the sideline to remove defenders from his throws.
Most QBs are afraid of the middle. That's where Earl Thomas is.

Yeah the people criticizing Kaep for that throw need to grow a pair (of neurons). That is a tremendous play that even Sherman probably only makes 3 out of 10 times or a game winning touchdown that send the 49ers to the superbowl. I just shake my head in sadness at the people who say "you can't make that throw" as they can just go join Alex Smith (aka Captain Checkdown) in the divisional round loss line.
I love how you refuse to give credit to Sherman as a defender. There's a reason he has the most picks while being thrown to the least, and it's the same reason why Maxwell had to put in the effort all game.

jakncoke

Banned
that sounds so sad.

just u and him talking in this thread?

lol

That post is in context to the forum regulars that show up more than just the playoffs each year. Each year we go through this, by next postseason we'll have another group. I think its because you people are chochas and afraid to post any other time putas

Trey

I'm really glad the Seahawks fumbled at the goal line. Robbing the Niners so horrifically of a critical turnover is one thing, but robbing the man who forced the turnover by losing his left leg and being on the bottom of a fumble pile as it lays bent in a ninety degree angle is another thing.

jWILL253

Banned
Is it bad that I'm not worried about my Seahawks going up against Manning?

Any other year, and I'd probably shit my pants. Now, though? I ain't even worried...

npa189

Didn't realize I needed tenure to be in here. I might be bandwagoning, but this season has been fun. We haven't been to the superbowl in 8 years and we got shot down then. New team, new start.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
God, we have to wait until MAY until the draft? Win or lose, we NEED new offensive linemen.

Didn't realize I needed tenure to be in here. I might be bandwagoning, but this season has been fun. We haven't been to the superbowl in 8 years and we got shot down then. New team, new start.
There's nothing wrong with being new here, but don't barge in talking shit! People who show up in the playoffs, act obnoxious, then vanish are like drive-by trolls.

jakncoke

Banned

Do you really expect the regulars that been here through everything to treat people kindly that come with their chest sticking out seemingly trying to ruffle every single fan base here? :jnc

jWILL253

Banned
I just want to ask one question: At what point in the season did Darrell Bevel lose his mind?

I don't think I've ever seen an OC so reluctant to call a screen play, or a bootleg, or anything else that might offset the pass rush Wilson faces all the time...

jakncoke

Banned
God, we have to wait until MAY until the draft? Win or lose, we NEED new offensive linemen.

There's nothing wrong with being new here, but don't barge in talking shit! People who show up in the playoffs, act obnoxious, then vanish are like drive-by trolls.

Goodells NFL :( :( :(

Edgeward

I agree with FMT. The NFC championship game with the Giants hurts the most. Can't even explain why it hurts more than the SB loss. Maybe just the inexplicable manner they lost.

This one is just easier to see why they lost and it is what it is.

Entertainers generally try to relate to their fans in whatever city their tour is currently in.

Never mind the fashion aspect of it.

I bet you got mad when Kaep wore a Dolphins hat too.

Going by the age of the photo on the left, pretty sure Macklemore wasn't going on tour at that time.

The Vikings were his "before the dough" team.

I bet he had a Culpepper jersey too.

Watch them push it back even further than that some how.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I just want to ask one question: At what point in the season did Darrell Bevel lose his mind?

I don't think I've ever seen an OC so reluctant to call a screen play, or a bootleg, or anything else that might offset the pass rush Wilson faces all the time...

Bevell has straight-up refused to adjust for this shit all year, and only begrudgingly incorporated an intermediate passing game on rare occasion.

We need to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom