• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

I just want to ask one question: At what point in the season did Darrell Bevel lose his mind?

I don't think I've ever seen an OC so reluctant to call a screen play, or a bootleg, or anything else that might offset the pass rush Wilson faces all the time...

don't watch too many 9er games do you......I think we ran our first bootleg all year...and yall did throw a screen early in the game right?... yall quick hit screens to your WRs as well right?

we just outright don't call screen plays... I think we are the only team that does this.

KaYotiX

Banned
don't watch too many 9er games do you......I think we ran our first bootleg all year...and yall did throw a screen early in the game right?... yall quick hit screens to your WRs as well right?

we just outright don't call screen plays... I think we are the only team that does this.

Green Bay doesnt screen much at all any more, Holmgren and Sherman used to screen pass 2-3 times a game. McCarthy is to fixated on the big plays down field. Its good and all when you hit them but when Rodgers has 2 secs to throw a screen would be nice every now and then. Especially with Lacy.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
He goes out of his way to align himself with Seattle, saying how he is representing it in his music.

IMO, not a good look to be in a Vikings jersey in your youth.

<shrugs>

Eh. Rappers have donned whatever jersey matches their shoes since forever. Snoop has probably been photographed in every team's jersey.

Entertainers generally try to relate to their fans in whatever city their tour is currently in.

Never mind the fashion aspect of it.

I bet you got mad when Kaep wore a Dolphins hat too.

He must really hate Snoop Dogg.

Also, isn't Macklemore from Seattle originally? He sings about the Mariners and stuff.

GamerSoul

Damn ez.

MYo55ZG.jpg

:0

perfection.

Kiryu

At the end of the day... I can't still believe Pete Caroll made fucking call on 4th and 7 play... I wouldn't have risked that to make that decision since our SEA offense wasn't that good in first half. That was miracle pass by Russel Wilson.

I want to hear what Crabtree said to Sherman that made Sherman pissed off and go out for Crabtree "Sorry ass WR"

cdyhybrid

Oh, and shoutout to Mech and squicken trying to jinx us. Stick to predicting top 10 draft picks, you have much more experience with that.

At the end of the day... I can't still believe Pete Caroll made fucking call on 4th and 7 play... I wouldn't have risked that to make that decision since our SEA offense wasn't that good in first half. That was miracle pass by Russel Wilson.

I want to hear what Crabtree said to Sherman that made Sherman pissed off and go out for Crabtree "Sorry ass WR"

that had the false start too right? think that's how they got the TD in a way

there's your salt for the morning :p

Didn't even bother to stop by here and wish Pats fans a happy off season, cause you should know your place by now after SpyGate.

Still can't win! LOLOL

Fjordson

that had the false start too right? think that's how they got the TD in a way

there's your salt for the morning :p
Yep. Think Aldon Smith jumped a bit, so it was a free play, so Russ let it fly to Kearse.

I remember thinking we had the stop on 3rd and 22 for sure. And it results in a touchdown two plays later. Unreal.

Narag

“He’s a TV guy. I’m not a TV guy. I play ball. He makes one play, he talks … We’re on the field and he ain’t doing nothing,” Crabtree said, via the San Jose Mercury News. “That’s one play he made. … That’s probably the only play he made the whole game.”

crabs mad

eznark

Banned
Is it? Feels pretty identical to me but I haven't spent a ton of time with 4.
I like Battlefield, bro

Lol, they threw at Sherman twice all game and one was a game ending pick and Crabtree is saying he did nothing all game, Too fucking funny.

Narag

Is it? Feels pretty identical to me but I haven't spent a ton of time with 4.
I like Battlefield, bro

Lol, they threw at Sherman twice all game and one was a game ending pick and Crabtree is saying he did nothing all game, Too fucking funny.

I was about to ask how many times he was thrown at. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom