• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Issues/2014/01/14/Research-and-Ratings/NFL-local.aspx

ji2rLY5QarEBV.png

Wow. Nobody in NY gives a fuck about the Giants confirmed.

Greg

the Browns are coming for you, Steelers!

Going through the airport and was waiting in line for the TSA anal probe

-"you a Niners fan bro?"
-"yep"
-"I'm not a fan of any of these teams, but I fucking hate the seahawks, hope you kill them"

MY MAN. Apparently there are decent people out there that cheer for good over evil.
he said HATE and KILL too loud and was tackled and tased to death by TSA

pretty tough situation

:jnc

had it on 360 so amazon gave me the upgrade on the bone

i would wreck your ultra defensive, 10 men behind the ball LB+Y anyday like i did with chelsea, friend

The only reason you were able to beat me with Chelsea because you had the outdated roster with GOAT Sturridge.

Still, I won in the end so it's all good.

Saw some of the mock drafts posted earlier. One, I'll be stunned if the Texans don't go QB. Two, everyone but nfl.com went D got the Steelers. Makes sense.

Some Guy said:
You know what this weekend is right? It’s the G.O.A.T. Bowl between Brady and Manning. If Brady beats Manning and plays spoiler to Evil Manning’s sensational season, can the Brady v. Manning debate finally be over? Manning can’t be the best ever if he is 1-3 against Brady in AFC championship games and 4-11 overall. It’s the final nail in the coffin of Manning’s playoff legacy. Isn’t beating Brady crucial for his career credentials?

Yup.

Obviously what would be great is Manning not just beating Brady but humiliating her, to the point where Tammy cries again.

I'm worried about this game. Everything about this game says the Broncos should slaughter the Patriots, but that's been said before about a Manning team and the Pats came out on top. I hope Evil Manning has the killer instinct that good Manning never did.

Draxal

Wow. Nobody in NY gives a fuck about the Giants confirmed.

Um, This chart is completely fucked up because it heavily punishes teams in markets that have two teams.

Jets fans aren't going to be watching Giants game, Giants fans aren't going to be watching Jets games. Same for the Raiders/49ers, and there's no way 49ers would be that low 23 with the season they had in a single team market.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Um, This chart is completely fucked up because it heavily punishes teams in markets that have two teams.

Jets fans aren't going to be watching Giants game, Giants fans aren't going to be watching Jets games. Same for the Raiders/49ers, and there's no way 49ers would be that low 23 with the season they had in a single team market.

Also people in larger markets got better things to do then watch their sorry ass team that is already out of the playoff mix by week 7.

What else are people going to do on a Sunday at 1:00 in Buffalo or Cleveland?

Think the browns job will come down to these 3 candidates
Dan Quinn Seahawks Dc
Gase Denver Oc
Bills Dc

I'm gonna take a stab and guess that the next Browns HC will be Dan Quinn.
It's Battlefield, but sci-fi, with 3 factions, and it never ends. And the fights are a lot bigger.
Can't wait for the ps4 realease so I can try it.

Godslay

Banned
I'm worried about this game. Everything about this game says the Broncos should slaughter the Patriots, but that's been said before about a Manning team and the Pats came out on top. I hope Evil Manning has the killer instinct that good Manning never did.

They are playing at roughly equivalent levels statistically. I'd give the defensive edge to the Pats due in part because of the emergence of Collins. Offensive edge would Broncos, but as we all know you can't discount a Brady led offense against a shaky D. I think it will be close, line says it will be close, and teams are fairly evenly matched. Pure speculation obviously, but I won't make the mistake of buying into either team leading a slaughter.

squicken

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
I'm told 1 thing Tom Gamble would've recommended if he interviewed for Dolphins GM was switch back to 3-4. Thinks Dion Jordan 3-4 stud.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
To piggyback on previous Dion Jordan/Gamble tweet, Eagles have No. 22 in 1st rd. Wouldn't surprise me if they try to trade that for Jordan.

Who says no?

squicken

I'm fine if he does, kinda like Quinn. But that's a profootballtalk article and the source is Mary Kay Cabot soo I'm not gonna really consider that a credible source haha.

Do you think they wait for Quinn and/or Gase if Seattle/Denver win(s)? Think Pettine becomes the guy?

Godslay

Banned
I'm fine if he does, kinda like Quinn. But that's a profootballtalk article and the source is Mary Kay Cabot soo I'm not gonna really consider that a credible source haha.

Sure. Source was his agent though, not 100% confirmed that he's staying but where there is smoke...

Lol. No one wants the Cleveland job.

It's too bad really, they do have a solid core of players. Basically in the same spot the Texans were in. I wonder if the Browns aren't ponying up the money like the Texans did, or if they aren't giving the level of control they gave to O'Brien. They'll find somebody though. I hope it's someone good.

It's too bad really, they do have a solid core of players. Basically in the same spot the Texans were in. I wonder if the Browns aren't ponying up the money like the Texans did, or if they aren't giving the level of control they gave to O'Brien. They'll find somebody though. I hope it's someone good.
It's not like we don't have a head coach right now because people are turning down the job. We're just waiting to interview all the candidates they want. This is a big hire, the coach we get will lead the way with the Qb we draft this year. Mech and the media make it sound like people are turning Down the job left and right and it's just a dysfunctional mess, but that's just not the case.
Do you think they wait for Quinn and/or Gase if Seattle/Denver win(s)? Think Pettine becomes the guy?
We'll wait. They don't mind waiting a couple weeks, no need to change course now in the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom