• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Just made a very difficult decision brothers!

Turned down a potential great opportunity as a manager to remain in my current position.

Current job offers over time and on call pay benefits plus a great 3 days a week 12hour shifts schedule. Management position was offering only 5-10k extra per year with of course tons more responsibility, no overtime, and a shittier medical plan.

With a baby on the way in 1.5 months, I chose the option with the better medical plan and flexible schedule which will allow my wife to continue to work too partime.

But keep second guessing and wondering if I did the right thing.

Sorry to hear about your Dad Kaep.

I feel like those would be my words too at the end.

Oozer3993

I'd like to honor the work done during the current coaching roller derby by individuals such as Adam Schefter and Jay Glazer with the following: my sources are telling me that Titanfall is extremely fun.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Since coming to the south, I now can attest to the brilliance of Chik-Fil-A. Regardless of how someone might feel about the owner, there is no denying that their chicken sandwich is top notch for convenience food -- I'd also throw in their salads as they have a really nice one with cut up apples, strawberries and blueberries.
Yet again, it's not about the owner. Most company owners are probably shitheads anyway. The core problem is the money the company funnels to hate groups.

Also, fried chicken is delicious. So is fried turkey!

Godslay

Banned
Anytime I went to BK with my friend he would call their chicken sandwich the "Chicken tumor sandwich" so now I can't even look at it without getting grossed out.

Gets harder to eat fastfood the older I get. Just feel like crap afterwards. Never had a BK Chicken sandwhich, but I'm sure your friend isn't far off.

squicken

I guess Andre Johnson earned a $3.5m salary escalator, so the Texans 2014 is in even worse shape. Not that I have a problem with AJ making money

BeMjmDDCUAEI0v-.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/424373812516626432
Colin Kaepernick signs fan’s tattoo of him Kaepernicking

njean777

Thanks everyone. No word from my family. Last thing I was told is that one of his kidneys isn't working and he was going to have a EKG because yesterday he blacked out while walking. He doesn't remember how he got home (A cop that he knew dropped him off). He's been going through Chemo. So all that plus him being sick. :/

He did get to talk to my son while he was in ER. He told him he would be home Sunday to watch the Niners win.

Oh and some how this is all my fault. Not sure how my sisters decided on that but yeah my fault for living so far away and not helping him. Despite spending my winter vacation taking him to the doctor's everyday.

Sorry to hear, hope he gets better.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Rick should be out on his ass too. I wonder who has personnel power there. If BoB can clean out the front office I wonder if he does

Yeah, no way Bill O'brien and his cleft chin would've worked out in Detroit. Already trying to consolidate power without much leverage. I'm glad Mayhew passed up on him because if we made him an offer and the Texans did with total control of the Lions,,no doubt he would've come to Detroit. But he's a Belicheat underling and a Penn State coach. So he should make all the calls in coaching and in the front office.

OBRIEN-articleLarge.jpg

Whenever I look at his face my eyes go immediatly to his chin, Austin Powers "MOLE MOLE MOLE" style. That would've bothered me whenever the camera panned to his face every minute of so..

With Coach Caldwell we get a man with a stern but fair look. A man of confidence in his calls from previous expertise but the ability to reign in players if need be.

I watched Silver Lining Playbook...I love Jennifer Lawrence...ok now I'm going to watch the premier of Black Sails...while thinking about Jennifer Lawrence

jakncoke

Banned
In nearby Folsom, the local reservoir is so depleted that the building foundations of a gold-rush town that was purposely flooded a half century ago are now visible on a dry lakebed. The city has asked residents to cut water use by 20 percent.

img-Low-water-levels-at-Folsom-Lake-reveals-part-of-history.jpg

Damn cali getting hit hard, people are going to listen, right and conserve water? If only people would adopt water conservation full time instead of when their is a crisis.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Gah, why couldn't the Panthers have won? This weekend would be so much more relaxed. Now it feels like I'm 10 years old just before Christmas, except coal is a real possibility.

It needs to be Sunday evening already.

Gah, why couldn't the Panthers have won? This weekend would be so much more relaxed. Now it feels like I'm 10 years old just before Christmas, except coal is a real possibility.

Goddell wanted pats/broncos and niners/seahawks and nothing short of a colossal fuckup by one of those 4 teams was going to prevent that

I always order mild Popeye's. Not that I don't like the spicy, and it's not even that spicy, but it upsets my stomach. Not sure why, other spicy foods don't. But mild doesn't, so...yum.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I always order mild Popeye's. Not that I don't like the spicy, and it's not even that spicy, but it upsets my stomach. Not sure why, other spicy foods don't. But mild doesn't, so...yum.
Medical issues are another matter. Do what you gotta do!

Otherwise, though, spicy or bust!

Hunter S.

You should have a drink. Possibly smoke a little sensimilia well your at it. Chill effect.

RBH

NFL teams averaged a 28.5 local rating in their respective home markets for regular-season game telecasts in '13, up 4% from '12 and up 3% from '11.

The Saints once again led all teams with a 52.0 local rating in New Orleans, up 14% from last season. The Chiefs saw the biggest local jump, with ratings in K.C. up 41%. Also seeing strong year-over-year gains were the Seahawks, up 37% over '12 and 77% over '11 in Seattle-Tacoma.

The Falcons saw the sharpest drop in local ratings, down 22% in Atlanta. The Steelers also saw a double-digit percentage drop (-14% in Pittsburgh). The Raiders had the lowest local rating among all NFL teams for at least the third straight season. Ten clubs have seen two straight years of local declines (Giants, Jets, Falcons, Rams, Packers, Steelers, Patriots, Ravens, Cowboys, Jaguars).
http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Issues/2014/01/14/Research-and-Ratings/NFL-local.aspx

ji2rLY5QarEBV.png

JCizzle

Going through the airport and was waiting in line for the TSA anal probe

-"you a Niners fan bro?"
-"yep"
-"I'm not a fan of any of these teams, but I fucking hate the seahawks, hope you kill them"

MY MAN. Apparently there are decent people out there that cheer for good over evil.

bionic77

Had a dream that the pasta at KFC had maggots in it and I haven't gone back. Rarely eat fast food anyways, maybe went to KFC twice in the last 10 years. Never been to popeyes or Chik-Fil-A either. I do like good buffalo wings though.
Chik Fil A is so good that I sometimes go there even though they are shitty bigots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom