• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
It's a complicated mess of lotto tickets/reverse win-loss record and whatever the fuck stern wants.

lol I only buy dolphins gear but otherwise I would!

Did that proposed change to the nba draft go through ? Or was it just a possible thing?

Random thought; How long till London is the new Thursday Night Football and we send 2 teams over there weekly?

Did that proposed change to the nba draft go through ? Or was it just a possible thing?

Random thought; How long till London is the new Thursday Night Football and we send 2 teams over there weekly?

last I heard it was still just a proposal , but I don't keep up with the nba like I do football.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I never get mild chicken. I want dat seasoning.

Truth.

Fuck mild.

I could save Popeye's millions of dollars every year by switching everything over to spicy. On a tragic note, I have had two separate occasions where they ran out of spicy strips half way through my 5 piece meal...so I had to take one or two mild strips and three spicy.

Jeff Gerstmann mentioned he preferred KFC over Popeye's in their last podcast.

wat

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

squicken

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Texans have parted with Pro Personnel Director Brian Gardner, according to team sources. Could be plenty more front office change to come...

New Texans coach Bill O'Brien is swinging a big stick there and much of the old guard is a little unsure of where they stand ...

You pay a coach $7M to buy him out of his contract, and a Belichick disciple at that, and people brace for significant change ...

Many people in the league believe if Texans GM Rick Smith had his way, Ken Whisenhunt would have been his top choice. More change could come

The relationship between Bill O'Brien and Rick Smith - or lack thereof - will be worth monitoring, closely in 2014 and beyond

Rick should be out on his ass too. I wonder who has personnel power there. If BoB can clean out the front office I wonder if he does

Slo

Fried chicken is nasty. I'll never quite understand the southern appeal.

I'm 90% with you. I think a smoked chicken is the perfect way to prepare it, but grilling will do the job too. Frying it just seems pretty white trash to me. Adding a lot of fat for the sake of it rather than letting the meat stand on it's own; like putting ketchup on a well done steak.I guess it's tasty in a junk-food-for-a-meal kinda way, though.

But buying fried chicken from KFC? Barf-a-thon.

cajunator

Banned
I'm 90% with you. I think a smoked chicken is the perfect way to prepare it, but grilling will do the job too. Frying it just seems pretty white trash to me. Adding a lot of fat for the sake of it rather than letting the meat stand on it's own; like putting ketchup on a well done steak.I guess it's tasty in a junk-food-for-a-meal kinda way, though.

Thats why you mix it up with a lemon pepper rotisserie chicken every now and then.

squicken

Don't fuck with OB1!!

Just a bit worried, though. Those ex-New England guys all clean house and surround themselves with yes men. This is what McDaniels and Pioli did. Doing it on Friday night, when it will go unnoticed by most football media, is pretty political, as well

The chicken is a fried breading delivery vehicle.

You eat pizza with a fork and knife with a bib dont you :|

Nope. Pizza is an ok hand food, sometimes. I don't like really greasy pizza's, which is why I tend to dislike a lot of the New York style pizza places in my area. Having greasy hands eating something that is barely worth eating is one of the nastiest feelings.

i love fried chicken everywhere but popeyes is the best. i do like KFC as well though and i like KFCs mashed potatoes/gravy better.

last year i was out in the middle of nowhere for work and i had to get lunch. the only thing around was KFC so i said cool. instead of going with ol trusty i tried out their boneless buffalo wings. fucking horrible. i love boneless buffalo wings from everywhere i've had them but these were disgusting. not sure how something so easy could fail so badly but i guess i'm the stupid fucking moron for getting buffalo wings at KFC :(

MechDX

Just a bit worried, though. Those ex-New England guys all clean house and surround themselves with yes men. This is what McDaniels and Pioli did. Doing it on Friday night, when it will go unnoticed by most football media, is pretty political, as well

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 36m
Texans pro scout Kevin Murphy, who was well regarded within that franchise and outside it, has also been let go. More possibly to come ...

Maybe they were responsible for the mostly shitty draft this past season. Fucking lazy as Montgomery and Otaku Boy and his bad knees. Im not too concerned, culture change is needed. But if it is this bloody with the coaching and FO staff wait till player cuts happen....

RBH

I don't know why Popeye's even sells mild chicken. I went to Popeye's the other day and took this picture:

NFk52pP.jpg

Even the Popeye's lady is all like "I don't even know what to do with mild chicken"

And the spicy chicken isn't even spicy (at least for me), so I can't even imagine what the mild chicken is like.

ShinAmano

All this talk of fried chicken...I just took a batch out of the brine and it is now soaking in buttermilk...it will be fried in a peanut/bacon grease mixture to golden perfection tomorrow night. I will be thinking of this thread while I eat it ;)

squicken

Maybe they were responsible for the mostly shitty draft this past season. Fucking lazy as Montgomery and Otaku Boy and his bad knees. Im not too concerned, culture change is needed. But if it is this bloody with the coaching and FO staff wait till player cuts happen....

Oh 100% agree that the front office needed cleaning out. You just worry that he brings in his buddies and not well qualified people. Though I guess Mangini and Pioli, for all their faults, drafted pretty decent

Thanks everyone. No word from my family. Last thing I was told is that one of his kidneys isn't working and he was going to have a EKG because yesterday he blacked out while walking. He doesn't remember how he got home (A cop that he knew dropped him off). He's been going through Chemo. So all that plus him being sick. :/

He did get to talk to my son while he was in ER. He told him he would be home Sunday to watch the Niners win.

Oh and some how this is all my fault. Not sure how my sisters decided on that but yeah my fault for living so far away and not helping him. Despite spending my winter vacation taking him to the doctor's everyday.

Thanks everyone. No word from my family. Last thing I was told is that one of his kidneys isn't working and he was going to have a EKG because yesterday he blacked out while walking. He doesn't remember how he got home (A cop that he knew dropped him off). He's been going through Chemo. So all that plus him being sick. :/

He did get to talk to my son while he was in ER. He told him he would be home Sunday to watch the Niners win.

Oh and some how this is all my fault. Not sure how my sisters decided on that but yeah my fault for living so far away and not helping him. Despite spending my winter vacation taking him to the doctor's everyday.

shit man that is rough. i know that game and it just makes you so angry that people want to turn the situation into something like that but it is what it is. good luck to you brotha and hope your pops pulls through

MechDX

Oh 100% agree that the front office needed cleaning out. You just worry that he brings in his buddies and not well qualified people. Though I guess Mangini and Pioli, for all their faults, drafted pretty decent

When I mentioned I was concerned with that scenario everyone told me it was a typical thing that new HC's wanted to surround themselves with people they now and trust. Im still trusting OB1 since he has stated and done nothing that would make me question his actions. He is doing exactly what he said he was going to do: install a team culture where no part is greater than the hole and everyone would be held accountable. Something lacking greatly under Kubiak.

I also LOVE the Vrabel hire. Guy is a rising star and would have been snagged by someone else if we had not got him. He will be Crennels replacement at DC in a couple years.

Godslay

Banned
Had a dream that the pasta at KFC had maggots in it and I haven't gone back. Rarely eat fast food anyways, maybe went to KFC twice in the last 10 years. Never been to popeyes or Chik-Fil-A either. I do like good buffalo wings though.

Had a dream that the pasta at KFC had maggots in it and I haven't gone back. Rarely eat fast food anyways, maybe went to KFC twice in the last 10 years. Never been to popeyes or Chik-Fil-A either. I do like good buffalo wings though.

Anytime I went to BK with my friend he would call their chicken sandwich the "Chicken tumor sandwich" so now I can't even look at it without getting grossed out.

Since coming to the south, I now can attest to the brilliance of Chik-Fil-A. Regardless of how someone might feel about the owner, there is no denying that their chicken sandwich is top notch for convenience food -- I'd also throw in their salads as they have a really nice one with cut up apples, strawberries and blueberries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom