• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Maybe they meant they can't literally see anything at all because theres nothing there now.

His knee is gone. They have to rebuild him robocop style.

brentech

edit; in retrospect i should of went over and not said a word and fucked shit up on purpose making sure he never put me there again.
You sound like a team player. Let me find you a job.
At a classy office place cleaning toilets where douche bags think they're better than you and shoot shit out their ass like it's fucking buck shot onto the wall
You'll love it! Or Larry will

Maybe they meant they can't literally see anything at all because theres nothing there now.
Lol, that's cruel.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
They can melt down his rookie of the year trophy and use it to rebuild the knee.

So he's going to have to point to his knee if anyone ever asks to see his trophy? poor guy :(

jakncoke

Banned
You sound like a team player. Let me find you a job.
At a classy office place cleaning toilets where douche bags think they're better than you and shoot shit out their ass like it's fucking buck shot onto the wall
You'll love it! Or Larry will

Lol, that's cruel.

Yeah cause I should give a fuck about a 8.50 job where 3/4 the people are drunk or high and work 70% slower than me! Not to mention getting hired in to the actual company and getting raises.

brentech

Yeah cause I should give a fuck about a 8.50 job where 3/4 the people are drunk or high and work 70% slower than me! Not to mention getting hired in to the actual company and getting raises.
I think you'll find that people are like that almost everywhere. I hate people and was just expressing my hate for most of human existence.

jakncoke

Banned
I think you'll find that people are like that almost everywhere. I hate people and was just expressing my hate for most of human existence.

I guess, just a lil annoying showing up on time sober throughout the whole day and working harder than potheads and drunks and not getting any results.

cajunator

Banned
devo got banned as well, pretty sweet news.

I didnt want to comment on that in particular.

I still remember that one thread where dude had like 500 people on it( me included somehow) and wanted mods to finish off banning the people not banned.

Lol yeah I saw that thread. It was amazing.

I know that feeling. Work my ass off for 84 hours then Im finally off work and a piece of shit from the opposite shift says he cant come in after 7 days off. Boss wanted to know if I would come in for him. fuck no I didnt. Ive worked enough extra days for that fucking loser. Boss knows it too.

jakncoke

Banned
I didnt want to comment on that in particular.

Lol yeah I saw that thread. It was amazing.

I know that feeling. Work my ass off for 84 hours then Im finally off work and a piece of shit from the opposite shift says he cant come in after 7 days off. Boss wanted to know if I would come in for him. fuck no I didnt. Ive worked enough extra days for that fucking loser. Boss knows it too.

Damn that blows

Sky Chief

So Shanahan thought it was worth losing the 2013 season so he can lose a playoff game.

The dude is an amazing head coach

Forget just the 2013 season, I am concerned about his career.

Sure AD came back from an ACL tear this year but he hadn't suffered the same injury in college as well. A second ACL tear can be much more serious.

Unsubstantiated reports on Twitter are claiming there is a PCL tear as well. If that is the case that makes the injury significantly worse, not many people have come back from that.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
ESPN reporting Chris Clemons has torn ACL among other knee damage. Nine month rehab expected after surgery.

Fuck you Daniel Snyder.

jakncoke

Banned
Didn't you leave the thread cause people were pissing on the Steelers too much? :jnc

Oh shit coming with the ether. Yes i girled out because you guys were most definitely trolling, you could see the nfl helping the giants because of sandy yet decided to ignore. but bless bens grey penis as he overcame the fix something the seahawks couldnt do in a certain super bowl

Top Bottom