• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Sky Chief

Washington Post: Robert Griffin III has partial tears of ACL and LCL, MRI suggests

The MRI exam of Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III’s right knee suggested that Griffin has suffered partial tears of his anterior cruciate and lateral collateral ligaments, according to several people with knowledge of the test results.

Redskins Coach Mike Shanahan said Griffin is scheduled to be examined Tuesday in Pensacola, Fla., by orthopedic surgeon James Andrews to determine whether the test results show new or previous injuries.

It was not immediately clear whether surgery would be required or how long Griffin would be sidelined if the partial ligament tears are determined to be fresh injuries. Griffin suffered a torn ACL in the same knee in 2009 while he was in college at Baylor, and has been playing in recent weeks with a mild sprain of the LCL.

One person with knowledge of the situation said Griffin might have to undergo exploratory surgery to determine the extent of the damage and whether the injuries are new. Another said Griffin hopes to avoid full-blown reconstructive surgery if the tears are partial, even if they are new injuries.

A third person familiar with the case, asked whether the ligament damage is new or a matter of previous injuries showing up on Griffin’s MRI, said: “That’s what we’re trying to find out.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...as-partial-tears-of-acl-and-lcl-mri-suggests/

If this is true this is much better than the rumors that have been going around.

zychi

Banned
Wait, the BCS title game is today?

How does that make sense?

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY THE BCS PRESENTED BY OLD SPICE PRESENTED BY OH GOD IF WE DID THIS DURING THE WEEKEND THE NFL WOULD KILL US IN RATINGS PRESENTED BY CROWN ROYALE

espn+endorsements+terrible bcs=monday night championship game on cable.

JABEE

Juan Castillo has Defensive Coordinator offers from different teams and an OL Coach offer from KC.

Per CSN Philly's Derrick Gunn

Wow. There are teams offering Castillo Defensive Coordinator jobs.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If this is true this is much better than the rumors that have been going around.

That sounds really bad considering he already tore a ligament in that knee already.

RG3 and Mike Shannahan need to change the read option offense if they want to play together for more than two years. No way RG3 lasts if they continue that pkaycalling.

Juan Castillo has Defensive Coordinator offers from different teams and an OL Coach offer from KC.

Per CSN Philly's Derrick Gunn

Wow. There are teams offering Castillo Defensive Coordinator jobs.

I thought he did a good job as DC for the Eagles the 1st 6 games. I bet he picks one of the DC jobs.

JABEE

I thought he did a good job as DC for the Eagles the 1st 6 games. I bet he picks one of the DC jobs.
I'm happy for him, but he had a lot of talent on paper and at best had mediocre results. I don't know if that was mostly Castillo's fault or Washburn's dissension.

I'm happy for him, but he had a lot of talent on paper and at best had mediocre results. I don't know if that was mostly Castillo's fault or Washburn's dissension.

Yeah seeing the shit he put up with from Washburn was crazy. What a crazy old man that guy was.

Sky Chief

That sounds really bad considering he already tore a ligament in that knee already.

RG3 and Mike Shannahan need to change the read option offense if they want to play together for more than two years. No way RG3 lasts if they continue that pkaycalling.

It is MUCH better news than the torn ACL and PCL rumor that was going around Twitter

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Let's see how this BCS games goes today

So tired

Also Damn @ Crytek bitch slapping the Wii-U with no Crysis 3 port "Business Drive"

GraveRobberX said:
Also Damn @ Crytek bitch slapping the Wii-U with no Crysis 3 port "Business Drive"
Wii U owners are losing sleep. Honestly. They are. They bought the system to play a port of a PC centric shooter whose primary claim to fame are its awe inspiring visuals which have little chance of being properly reproduced on ANY console currently available at a stable framerate. See Crysis 2 360/PS3 and its sub-20 fps performance.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wii U owners are losing sleep. Honestly. They are. They bought the system to play a port of a PC centric shooter whose primary claim to fame are its awe inspiring visuals which have little chance of being properly reproduced on ANY console currently available at a stable framerate. See Crysis 2 360/PS3 and its sub-20 fps performance.

No, it's a platform that isn't getting content

I understand NINty machines are meant to play NINty games, for some that's great, for some like me, that shit is a huge turnoff

Also YAY! signed up for FFXIV Beta, My Body is Ready!

mr2xxx

Banned

I understand NINty machines are meant to play NINty games, for some that's great, for some like me, that shit is a huge turnoff

Thought that game was already released.

jakncoke

Banned
Not late! I'M NOT THE FATHER!

tumblr_medy17afSQ1qgjeodo1_500.gif

Why would you buy a Wii U if you weren't into Nintendo games?

Wii U is like every other Nintendo console - the people who have no intention of buying it bitch the loudest.

Top Bottom