• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Biggest fairweather fan? I stick by my Mannings through thick and thin. I believed in them when no one had faith in them, or in the case right now, has faith in them

ngPSb.gif

Nameless

Whatever happens I'm beyond excited to see how Kaepernick develops. He's carrying a short handed offense in his first every playoff game.

Rorschach

Did anyone hear on CBS how Peyton refused to be interviewed post game? James Brown brought it up in the post-game show on CBS. Sounds like the interview was supposed to happen. But since Peyton lost, he refused :/

He's gone full Heel. That's a total Brady move.

At the end of the day the Eye of Lombardi judges all. Stats be damned.

Its a team sport, champions determine which are the best teams, does not necessarily mean you are automatically the better player. You have to be crazy to watch the two of the play football and say Eli is the better of the two. The ring is the final judge is a terrible way to determine who is a better player.

Gannd

Banned
Whatever happens I'm beyond excited to see how Kaepernick develops. He's carrying a short handed offense in his first every playoff game.

Just imagine how good he's going to get as he develops. Even if the Niners lose, I'm going to be happy because they have so much to build on.

jakncoke

Banned
Thanks Dutch. Can't get into this game. First one was too much. But does Capers not have Game Rewind? Just watch the Rams games vs Kaep. Don't rush all out of control and make him throw from the pocket

He's not a movie expert btw, he watched and enjoyed Hannah Montana 3

JCizzle

2nd half plan:

Keep feeding Delanie - keep him at WR over AJ
CK should continue to flatten deep balls without adding arc
No pressure on ARod
Keep making iffy hits that will continue to be called only one way

All in all, a lot went wrong - but just enough went well I guess.

Mrbob

I predict that I will say sarcastically sometime in the 3rd quarter: "Nice adjustments Dom. Awesome. Stellar job really"
Haha yeah right teams go for small gains on first and second down because they know they have the defense right where they want them on third and long.

Gannd

Banned
Its a team sport, champions determine which are the best teams, does not necessarily mean you are automatically the better player. You have to be crazy to watch the two of the play football and say Eli is the better of the two. The ring is the final judge is a terrible way to determine who is a better player.

jerry-rice-joe-montana.jpg

Spoken like a true Dolphins fan! I agree with you, of course.

Spinluck

Denver's bringing back Tebow? Or bringing in the Sanchize?
At least they know how to win playoff games.

Oh puhlease, Manning made a bad play that basically lost the game. Let the game go on long enough and it's bound to happen.

It's not any less shitty than the bomb the D allowed to happen at the end of regulation. He drove his team down the field for a 4th Q TD, that most thought would be the last TD of the game.

He played better than Brady did last year against the Ravens, but not good enough. He did what he needed to do for the most part, Foxes bitchmade pussy conservative football ain't gonna win you playoffs games. I'm surprised Peyton was okay with this, as if he didn't learn that overly conservative + playoffs don't mix in Indy. They took their foot off the pedal wayy too much. Ravens have been knocking on that Superbowl door for years now, you don't do that against this type of team.

Godslay said:
Well by my formulations we are both equal at this point, sitting on our couch wondering what the fuck happened.
No wondering for me. The Giants had their usual second half swoon. That stopped being mysterious years ago. It's expected!

All kidding aside, it happens dude. Peyton will be back next year and have another great season and put you guys in position to do this again (for the record I'm a big Peyton fan and would love to see him get a second ring). You're in a fairly weak division with two of teams in questions making major regime changes. The window hasn't closed.

Mrbob

I hope someone breaks down the numbers for conversions given up by the packers defense on 3rd and long. Would like to see if they are one of the worst of all time. This has been an issue all season.

eznark

Banned
I hope someone breaks down the numbers for conversions given up by the packers defense on 3rd and long. Would like to see if they are one of the worst of all time. This has been an issue all season.

Wouldn't that just make this season more embarrassing for you?

Top Bottom