• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

bionic77

I've already jumped on the Texans train right now. They are the last team out there I even legitimately like. If they pull it off, I will have a ray of light in a dark time.
If I could choose I would ask for Atlanta/Houston. As that would hurt the least, even though it would be an all time bad game.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Dear NFL GAF,

Had to go do wedding stuff all day with my GF who was a bridesmaid. I fully admit I missed all football before that sack.

I saw the score on my phone of the early game. Did I really miss the game of the century with double OT?

Troll

Banned
That's what I said to Tabris. No excuses going forward. If Elway could choke away 3 Superbowls and 96', and comeback and win two then he has no excuses going forward. Either man up and get it done or slink into irrelevance. Time is of the essence, can't bullshit anymore.

Yeah. Still sucks. Last year I was just happy to be there, this year I feel like Von Miller said it best.

gb6Ue.png

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Dear NFL GAF,

Had to go do wedding stuff all day with my GF who was a bridesmaid. I fully admit I missed all football before that sack.

I saw the score on my phone of the early game. Did I really miss the game of the century with double OT?

No the game was a mess.

Drakeon

Dear NFL GAF,

I'd still call the Saints/Niners game from last year better, but I'm admittedly biased. It was easily one of the best games this year though.

Godslay

Banned
No wondering for me. The Giants had their usual second half swoon. That stopped being mysterious years ago. It's expected!

All kidding aside, it happens dude. Peyton will be back next year and have another great season and put you guys in position to do this again (for the record I'm a big Peyton fan and would love to see him get a second ring). You're in a fairly weak division with two of teams in questions making major regime changes. The window hasn't closed.

I agree, but the window is still short. I'm not terrible upset with the loss, just disappointed. Not like I haven't been here before!

The 96 team was a much better team. Go Jaguars.

I'm not entirely sure they were. If the defense plays up to it's potential this is a more complete team. The defenses in 96, 97, 98, were good, not great. The more we look at those teams, TD and ZBS were the difference makers. We are missing that playmaker on the offensive side of the ball.

squicken

Dear NFL GAF,

lots of mistakes and bad refs but pretty entertaining

JCizzle

Well, I think it's time to start looping Randy back to the QB after 15-20 yards. They're infatuated with these deep balls to him, but I honestly can't remember a single one working all year.

I don't know if I can finish watching this. Our defense is terrible, the O Line can't hold shit and Rodgers keeps trying to throw the ball down field to covered people. I want to see them win but there's no way we can beat them like this.

Yeesh. It's only start of the third quarter and you pack fans are already throwing in the towel? Mr Old Spice would be disappoint

Top Bottom