• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Looks like I'm the only true Peyton Manning fan left on these boards. Damn fair weather fans.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Godslay

Banned
Train ride back sucks no doubt.
I've been a Denver fan since my dad took me in the eighties. Doesnt diminish my fandom. Actually increases it.

The cool thing is the 70 yr old couple sitting across from me have been doing this a long time. The man just said that if you're into sports, there is more losing than winning and if you can't handle it, then sports aren't for you.

Nice perspective.

Got Von Millers signature, drank at New Belgium and hitting Pappadeux next, so I'll appreciate that.

Go Broncos!

Sometimes the trip is better than the destination. The good thing about sports is there is always next year.

I'm so beat from the stress of the game, I'm going to sleep I think.

Amazing game to watch, and Broncos GAF is classy as fuck. Hard game to sit through and lose. If you want to blame someone, I'd blame Bailey.

GG Larry. Ravens balls so big tonight the can't sleep on their stomach. Too many people to blame in this game, although Champ certainly chipped in.

I was born to cheer on Mannings. You cannot turn your back on Mannings and expect to be welcomed back.

Nobody turned their backs on Manning. He's still our QB. If he wants to become legendary, then this has to be his 96' Jags. No excuses.

I'll take it i guess. Could be alot worse. Dom needs to get his head out of his ass and the offense needs to put up some long drives so the D can get a little rest. Here is hoping to 2nd half adjustments or the packers are fucked

Rorschach

Looks like I'm the only true Peyton Manning fan left on these boards. Damn fair weather fans.

You're the biggest fairweather here. And Pey has it coming for going evil. He could have stayed on the side of good, but he went to the dark side. He lived long enough to see himself become the villain!

Gannd

Banned
I'm hoping the Niners can get the D to perform better and stop going to Walker. Throw to Davis for some yards. And why aren't they running with Gore more?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I predict that I will say sarcastically sometime in the 3rd quarter: "Nice adjustments Dom. Awesome. Stellar job really"

squicken

I'm a movie expert and I can tell you Taken 2 sucked. I liked part 1, but 2 was really terrible.

Thanks Dutch. Can't get into this game. First one was too much. But does Capers not have Game Rewind? Just watch the Rams games vs Kaep. Don't rush all out of control and make him throw from the pocket

Tabris

You're the biggest fairweather here. And Pey has it coming for going evil. He could have stayed on the side of good, but he went to the dark side. He lived long enough to see himself become the villain!

Biggest fairweather fan? I stick by my Mannings through thick and thin. I believed in them when no one had faith in them, or in the case right now, has faith in them

Top Bottom