• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

bionic77

Our d-line is full of 4-3 defensive tackles. So let them play the 3 tech.
Seems like a horrible move to make at halftime.

I would suggest just covering people and trying to tackle the guy with the ball. Might be too much to ask though. Probably better bet to rely on the refs.

Right now, I'm going for anyone but the Ravens. They ruined RGIII, and now they ruined my Denver-New England AFC Championship game. I hope Houston or New England completely destroys them. For once in my life... I may become a Brady fan... :(

How I despise thee Baltimore.

Godslay

Banned
Remember in 96 when we lost to the Jags? Feels like that.

That's what I said to Tabris. No excuses going forward. If Elway could choke away 3 Superbowls and 96', and comeback and win two then he has no excuses going forward. Either man up and get it done or slink into irrelevance. Time is of the essence, can't bullshit anymore.

Spinluck

ray-lewis-bane.jpg

After I win my 2nd Superbowl Ring, you have my permission to die.

bionic77

Right now, I'm going for anyone but the Ravens. They ruined RGIII, and now they ruined my Denver-New England AFC Championship game. I hope Houston or New England completely destroys them. For once in my life... I may become a Brady fan... :(

How I despise thee Baltimore.
As evil as Baltimore is Brady is never the answer.

Put your hope in the Texans!

Oh man we are so fucked. :(

Spinluck

That's what I said to Tabris. No excuses going forward. If Elway could choke away 3 Superbowls and 96', and comeback and win two then he has no excuses going forward. Either man up and get it done or slink into irrelevance. Time is of the essence, can't bullshit anymore.

Damn right. I wish you guys luck.

Broncos-GAF has been pretty cool all year, I think.

As evil as Baltimore is Brady is never the answer.

Put your hope in the Texans!

Oh man we are so fucked. :(

I've already jumped on the Texans train right now. They are the last team out there I even legitimately like. If they pull it off, I will have a ray of light in a dark time.

Wynnebeck

Banned
I don't know if I can finish watching this. Our defense is terrible, the O Line can't hold shit and Rodgers keeps trying to throw the ball down field to covered people. I want to see them win but there's no way we can beat them like this.

Top Bottom