• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

GraveRobberX said:
No, it's a platform that isn't getting content
A platform that's existed on the market for a month isn't getting enough content to satisfy people? You don't say?

GraveRobberX said:
I understand NINty machines are meant to play NINty games, for some that's great, for some like me, that shit is a huge turnoff
Don't buy one?

You have only yourself to blame if you bought a Wii U expecting some massive shift in third party support or laughably spent $300 with the expectation of one day playing Crysis 3 on your Wii U gamepad. You'll get the occasional ZombiU's and Rayman's but outside of that, it's a Nintendo machine and I'm more than comfortable with that.

Hunter S.

Back in my day we gave some people a couple rags to wear and a sword and put them on the same field as hungry lions. Now we wear pads and helmets, and no longer have the wild animals.

Pussification.

Damn right.

To clearify, as I have seen you around. Are you a chick or a dude?

cdyhybrid

Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree
RT @Edwerderespn: With K Steven Hauschka questionable, Seahawks bringing in Ryan Longwell, Neil Rackers and other kickers for tryouts

FML

Bowser

Cowboys fire RB coach Skip Peete.

lol they're gonna scapegoat the RB coach because DeMarco is a walking injury and Felix Jones is trash

Wes

venison crêpe
Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree
RT @Edwerderespn: With K Steven Hauschka questionable, Seahawks bringing in Ryan Longwell, Neil Rackers and other kickers for tryouts

FML

I hear Suh is not doing anything this January. Someone else for your list.

MechDX

ariantwitter_zps86589505.png

I forgive you Arian.

ariantwitter_zps86589505.png

I forgive you Arian.

Texans win, fucking press assholes are hyping them up as underdogs way too much. They will be ready to go. They will score early, Watt will rattle Tom, it will remain close because of Schaub's incompetence, but they will pull it off.

3 words for the season?

Maybe next year

MechDX

Texans win, fucking press assholes are hyping them up as underdogs way too much. They will be ready to go. They will score early, Watt will rattle Tom, it will remain close because of Schaub's incompetence, but they will pull it off.

3 words for the season?

Maybe next year

No Peyton gonna spank toms ass. Easy distraction for Tammy.

Wes

venison crêpe
Contrary to a report from the Cleveland Plain Dealer that the Browns “might” pursue Gruden, a source with direct knowledge of the situation tells PFT that Gruden isn’t, and won’t be, on the Browns’ radar screen.

eznark

Banned
Totally forgot AD tore his knee up in Washington as well. Two more victims yesterday. That place should be condemned.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

3 words for the season?

Maybe next year

lol

what drugs are you on?

"welp Pats had a good run "

he passed them to you? smh

jbug617

Banned

3 words for the season?

Maybe next year

The writer is in a win win situation. Pats win, he is right. Pats lose he gets to write an article blasting the team.

Top Bottom