• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Houston peaked at the right time. Hopefully the Pats will outscore them or they will probably lose.

lol @ hopefully the Pats will outscore them. Well they have to do that to win.

Shouldn't be too hard to top a few fgs and maybe a foster td run.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Amsterdam has legal psylicybin shrooms.
I say a mixture of shrooms and prostitutes.

153610__fearloathing_l.jpg

Godslay

Banned
I know Denver is good but it's surprising to see so many people everywhere not giving the Ravens any chance. I thought teams usually fare better in a playoff rematch?

I've always wondered about this logic. Ravens do have a shot to win. They are a NFL team, with considerable talent.

As far as the rematch, they are more healthy. On the other hand, you have to understand we went into their house and buried them. The score was 31 - 3 going into the 4th quarter.

They had two garbage time TDs, which still didn't make the game look that much closer. Boldin was shut down, Rice was contained, Smith was nonexistent even before getting a concussion. Pitta while he did have 125 yards, was gifted a 61 yard TD in garbage time.

Their defense didn't fair much better as Moreno ran all over them, and Manning had a decent game as well.

Don't get me wrong, Ravens do have a shot, but if Denver plays mistake free football, it's going to take a big game from Flacco and their defense to win. Just my 2 cents, but I'm biased :)

Since when does he wear a glove on his throwing hand?

I think it appeared a couple of weeks ago when it started cooling off. Surprised me when I saw it. Helps with grip in the cold apparently.

Slo

Country music keeps telling me that it's a good thing to work really, really hard for not much money. I call bullshit.

Dragon

Banned
My childhood is ending. Ending. At least I'm getting drunk doing it.

Bold prediction: Patriots 24 Texans 2

Ladanian Tomlinson is a barely functioning retard. Jesus. How does this guy get dressed in the morning.

He's a bigger bitch than that 35 year old who was rediscovering that she wants sex after 10 years being married to an idiot that I just dated.

Dragon

Banned
Why not 1 for the Texans. Didn't know that was possible until today.

I thought the ball was dead in the nfl on extra points.

The guy on the cover gets eaten by a dragon.

The guy on the cover is the Dragon. Sadly I've shown you up in the nerd department. On a video game forum no less.

You turned 25? That's where it all ends right ?

Dude I'm 30, single with no prospects. Feel good about Dutch girls.

bionic77

Don't spread filthy lies. Wait until Flacco is on the road.
It actually makes sense. The last time Ray stabbed someone and got away with it they won a SB. The only difference this time is Arians is still alive. Not sure if that will make that big of a difference.

Dre3001

So 49ers fans

All Jags insiders are saying David Caldwell from Atlanta will be the new GM and he is going to be bringing 49ers OC Greg Roman on board to be the new head coach.

Is Roman any good? Is the 49ers offense all a credit to Harbough or no?

Top Bottom