• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Dragon

Banned
You unholy team crossed the line first. You squeezed the NFL fan and you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.

That man is named Schuab.

Can we have Buckethead shop Heath into a Texans helmet?

Jarate

Banned
Schaub is just bald, not ugly.

i

Greg

We're too insular to be risking accounts on bets. If you really want to risk never posting here again, go casually post in gaming side.

Dre3001

Pretty much guaranteed that Atlanta will win tomorrow

Only because they are being criminally underrated and so far every team that wasnt supposed to win has done the opposite

Falcons ended the season looking rough but that doesnt matter.

Broncos were a supposed lock to win since they came in on a hot streak and were playing at home. We saw how that turned out.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Well, if Ari wants to bet his NFL GAF standing after accepting an avatar bet, how about bishoptl forcing the bet av on him permanently if he loses.

Gannd

Banned
Are Broncos fans actually upset that they have the Greatest QB of all time? Peyton is the smartest player in the history of the league. I am still hurt that we let him go. The Broncos secondary was horrible today. Sure Peyton should not have thrown that pass across his body on the run in overtime, but he did march them down for the what should have been game winning drive in regulation. He makes everyone around him better from his work ethic.

Payton is not the greatest QB of all time. please.

Godslay

Banned
hahaha Bro that's the Jacoby lightning bolt. You have no idea what is going to happen on Monday after the Texans lose. Schaub/Jacoby/Holiday. 15 hours straight

You're alright Godslay. Sorry your team lost

I wasn't pointing that vent at you. You're still my gaf-bro. Guess I should have known that resentment runs deep. Peyton comes with baggage.

Bowser

You people and your NFL-AGE ban bets! NFL threads are pretty much the only threads I post in anymore. I'd have stop visiting GAF a long time ago if it weren't for NFL-AGE.

2 Divisional losses in two years.

Someone is going to burn for this and my guess is it's Capers.
Ihope Mccarthy doesn't just stick with his guys.

Capers was a great hire. He's done more good than bad in his time here. When everything clicks its a fun defense to watch. There are talent deficiencies on defense. We had a huge amount of injuries again. But his scheme is wearing out its welcome. I jus don't know who we'd pick up. My guess is we'd try to promote from within but I can't see that working out too well for a few years.

DCX

DCX
Falcons have to win..jobs will be on the line and Ryan can't go 0-4.

he just can't/ No matter how much of the Vick taste he erased Vick has a 2-2 playoff record in the ATL.

DCX

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ihope Mccarthy doesn't just stick with his guys.

Capers was a great hire. He's done more good than bad in his timehere. There are talent deficiencies on defense. We had a huge amount of injuries again. But his scheme is wearing out its welcome. I jus don't know who we'd pick up. My guess is we'd try to promote from within but I can't see that working out too well for a few years.

Rob Ryan doesn't have a job. -SL

Top Bottom