• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Teams seriously need to remove this Tampa 2 Bullshit

With this Pass happy league, that shit should be fucking adjusted

Godslay

Banned
r4RxE.gif

:jnc

Drakeon

The sheer absurdity of Matt Ryan winning in the playoffs on the same weekend Brady, Rodgers and Peyton lost would be hilarious.

Come on Texans.

Please make this happen. Texans gaf, hold up your end of the bargain.

If every favored team could lose, it would be amazing.

Mrbob

These games have sucked since the second half of the Niners/Packers game.

So much for divisional weekend being good. Of all games, the Ravens/Broncos was the best by far.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
That is our weak point and I am very worried about Kap next week if we make it (and Wilson the rest of the game).

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
You'll take a few first down conversions on rushes over a 50 yard bomb set up by an extended play.

Only a matter of time before that happens though. There is a reason we barely beat the Panthers at home and lost to them on the road.

You're right nothing to see here. 3 time SB champion, Shannon's already in the HOF...

Seriously? I'll take your 8 Pro Bowls and raise you to 13 (and counting). I'll raise your 4 time All-Pro to 10. Both were all decade nominees. Shannon has three rings...congrats on playing for good teams?

Every stat favors Tony. Over 400 more career catches. 4,000 more yards. 34 more touchdowns. His stats are basically 30-50% better than Sharpe in every important category. Also, he blocks way better.

Case closed.

Top Bottom