• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So our WRs are getting shut down huh?

Get the fuck out of here dude. Prior to that long play it was Roddy 4 Rec 29 yards and Julio 3 Rec 28 yards. It's nice to talk shit post mortem I guess.

Falcons have scored ten times as many points as they did last year. This is crazy. Giants D for life.

JHall

Tiger-Woods-fistpump-slow-motion.gif

Kusagari

The sheer absurdity of Matt Ryan winning in the playoffs on the same weekend Brady, Rodgers and Peyton lost would be hilarious.

Come on Texans.

Get the fuck out of here dude. Prior to that long play it was Roddy 4 Rec 29 yards and Julio 3 Rec 28 yards. It's nice to talk shit post mortem I guess.

Falcons have scored ten times as many points as they did last year. This is crazy. Giants D for life.

I've said it was going to be a good match up but that there was no way they are shutting our guys down for 4 quarters. They will get theirs.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Seriously guys, game isn't over. I've seen the Falcons let lesser teams come back from this wayyyyyy too many times.

Top Bottom