• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
How much do SB tickets usually go for these days? Like if I wanted to go, how much would I have to spend? I can get a discount rate for a hotel since I work at one so only need a lot of money for the tickets, gas, food, and souvenirs.

And Wussell being Wussell lmao

Depends on what you want for seats. Bet on at least a grand if not more...

EDIT: Yay a score! Let's make this a game.

1% of tickets are sold to the public I believe. Find a corporation that could get you in.

Wellie went last year. I don't recall him saying what he paid.

I'm gonna totally fuck up my credit just to get tickets if the Texans make it lmao.

My grand parents payed over $1500 for me to go to Giants/Bills in 1990 in Tampa (good seats). I lived in Miami at the time. GREAT fucking memory:D

I went last year and paid just under $1600 per ticket. We just went to Indy and hawked the Stub Hub app on our phones. Saturday into Sunday the prices just kept falling. Saturday night when we were comfortable with a price we ended up buying. They went from around $3000 when the Giants first made it down to the price we paid the night before.

Stub Hub actually has a fucking sweet set up if you do go. They give you food, drinks, and you get to meet some celebrities.

Well fucking worth it (provided your team wins).

cdyhybrid

I went last year and paid just under $1600 per ticket. We just went to Indy and hawked the Stub Hub app on our phones. Saturday into Sunday the prices just kept falling. Saturday night when we were comfortable with a price we ended up buying. They went from around $3000 when the Giants first made it down to the price we paid the night before.

Stub Hub actually has a fucking sweet set up if you do go. They give you food, drinks, and you get to meet some celebrities.

Well fucking worth it (provided your team wins).

God damn. I can't imagine paying $1600 for a ticket to anything.

Top Bottom