• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Jonathan Baldwin, Greg Little, Owen Marecic, Brandon Weeden and Jarius Wright.... or Julio Jones
STFUP! But really if I could of seen in the future and knew things would shape up like this, Julio no question. But I was super optimistic when we made the trade, we got a haul of picks
Edit: I'm actually super high on Baldwin

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Welp boys, I can go to work knowing now that the Falcons are at the doorstep and about to walk into the NFC Championship game.

Feels good

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Jesus Seattle's D Coordinator is horrible at calling plays

Call a Blitz, ATL has package setup for it, he's getting out-coached

ATL is disguising those plays very well

cdyhybrid

Jesus Seattle's D Coordinator is horrible at calling plays

Call a Blitz, ATL has package setup for it, he's getting out-coached

ATL is disguising those plays very well

Clemons injury is really hurting us. He was 90% of our pass rush. They almost never blitz when he's in there.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Hey guys, maybe the Seahawks are actually good and we were just criminally underrated. Ever thought of that?

Game_62f428_2612322.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
God damn. I can't imagine paying $1600 for a ticket to anything.

I 100 out of 100 would have pay to see my absolute favorite team and borderline obsession win what is arguably the toughest championship in sports to win. It was a fucking EPIC trip in every sense of the word. I have zero regrets.

I went last year and paid just under $1600 per ticket. We just went to Indy and hawked the Stub Hub app on our phones. Saturday into Sunday the prices just kept falling. Saturday night when we were comfortable with a price we ended up buying. They went from around $3000 when the Giants first made it down to the price we paid the night before.

Stub Hub actually has a fucking sweet set up if you do go. They give you food, drinks, and you get to meet some celebrities.

Well fucking worth it (provided your team wins).
Well that aint as much as I had previously thought. And why are only 1% sold to the public? Thats a little fucking outrageous imo. But not everyone can go I guess. And I already know the job I work for won't get tickets so I gotta find a way to come up with the money or find somewhere thats giving them away(ie radio, tv)

Top Bottom