• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Pats-Texans inactives:

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
Patriots inactive players: WR Aiken; DB Martin; DB Williams; OL McDonald; OL Zusevics; TE Fells; DE Bequette. ... No surprises here

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
Texans inactives: CB Carmichael; CB Routt; ILB Collins; G Caldwell; OT Gardner; G White; NT McClain ... No surprises here.

cdyhybrid

I 100 out of 100 would have pay to see my absolute favorite team and borderline obsession win what is arguably the toughest championship in sports to win. It was a fucking EPIC trip in every sense of the word. I have zero regrets.

I feel you. I wish I could afford something like that. My Holy Grail would be UW in the National Championship though.

Bowser

Like I said, both offenses are driving at will, but Pete's retarded decision making and the Falcons ability to get a few crucial stops is the difference in this game.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
both of these defenses suck dick. i like our odds next week either way!

iKJ5gk7VAyEvG.gif

Zkz7Z.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well that aint as much as I had previously thought. And why are only 1% sold to the public? Thats a little fucking outrageous imo. But not everyone can go I guess. And I already know the job I work for won't get tickets so I gotta find a way to come up with the money or find somewhere thats giving them away(ie radio, tv)

The ticket is secondary TBH. The real problem is the airfare and hotel to the place. Those prices are SKY HIGH because everyone wants to go.

What we ended up doing was flying to Chicago, staying their the weekend, renting a car and leaving CHI at about 7 AM to drive down to Indianapolis. We had to stay one night in Indy, at the dirtiest, nastiest motel I've ever had the displeasure of even seeing and that was a $300 cost. Anything nice was $500 and up. Flights into Indy were like $800. I think I paid $175 for the flight into Chicago.

All told I spent around $2700 for the whole trip including travel, lodging, food, tickets, and alcohol. I'm a bit of a food snob tho, so you can prob do the whole thing cheap.

If I'm doing it this year, I fly into Houston and do the same thing dude.

Sloane

Banned
Like I said, both offenses are driving at will, but Pete's retarded decision making and the Falcons ability to get a few crucial stops is the difference in this game.
Yeah, could have been a great game though if it hadn't been for the screw ups in the first half.

Top Bottom