• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Bowser

Worst OP ever. Buckethead you need to go sit in a corner for this shit.

Fqt8I.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Right...dominance...

Never Forget!

r0E5F.jpg

Chump!

Us1Ta.png

Hush!

Wikipedia said:
Teams with no Super Bowl appearances:

Detroit Lions
Cleveland Browns
Jacksonville Jaguars
Houston Texans

BWAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wikipedia said:
Cleveland Browns

First met in 1971
18–5 Denver leads series (Denver leads playoffs 3–0)
Signature moment: Over three playoffs in four years, Cleveland lost to Denver in the AFC Championship Game. On January 11, 1987, after the 1986 season, John Elway led The Drive to secure a tie in the waning moments at Cleveland Municipal Stadium; the Broncos went on to win in OT 23–20.
Signature moment: On January 17, 1988, at Mile High Stadium, after the 1987 season, the Broncos and Browns met up in the AFC Championship Game again. Denver took a 21–3 lead, but Bernie Kosar threw 4 touchdown passes to tie it up at 31 halfway through the 4th quarter. After a long drive, John Elway threw a 20-yard touchdown pass to Sammy Winder to give Denver a 38–31 lead. Cleveland advanced to Denver's 8-yard line with 1:12 left, but Jeremiah Castille stripped Earnest Byner at the 2-yard line, a play that has been called The Fumble by Browns fans. The Broncos recovered it, gave Cleveland an intentional safety, and went on to win 38-33. The game after the 1989 season was not as close, easily won by the Broncos.

DON'T START SHIT, WON"T BE NO SHIT!

Seahawks sucks away. Took a gimped rg3 after the first quarter to make the seahawks competent. No way I'm choosing the seabitches.

Pats in blowout win and the ravens over the manning squad for the upset. Oh and the packs over the niners for the revenge fuck.

By this logic the Falcons lost at home with full starters against the Bucs.

You just mad... at us for no reason. Be mad at that shit you call grass/turf in your stadium. Fucking over your future perennial pro-bowl QB.

Drakeon

I feel like Kave gets an undeserved amount of shit tossed his way. I think it's because he lets the trolling get to him though.

GraveRobberX

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me328tLzlr1qi48vj.gif[img]
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0uqpy4mSz1qjrxbg.gif[img]

GET FUCKED! I WASN'T EVEN A FAN THEN AND IT PISSES ME OFF![/quote]

Pshhh

You picked 'em

Your shame circle is all you

You take the good and the bad

Judging the way you post when Football History is brought up to shut ya up', good to have you around for ego boosts

Doorman

The Seahawks are currently everything that I would love to have in my own NFL team. I wish I could root for them.

Unfortunately, they're coached by Pete Carroll, so fuck 'em. Won't stop me from wishing that the Lions had those kinds of players and had their shit together, though.

Hunter S.

GraveRobbers views do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to the Denver Broncos Nation.

GraveRobberX

Nope now all Bronco fans can eat a bag of dick...except Godslay he's cool.

Well you have bagged milk, bagged dicks was to be expected, now I know Gators hook-up man

Your a Leafs fan too, Holy Shit, are you sure you are not a joke account

Good God

I would be on anti-depressants stat

Fantomex

I feel like Kave gets an undeserved amount of shit tossed his way. I think it's because he lets the trolling get to him though.

Nah bro, he actually is to be admired for how well he rolls with the punches and brushes it off. Other people here get hella salty real quick. Especially the closet racist.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well you have bagged milk, bagged dicks was to be expected, now I know Gators hook-up man

Your a Leafs fan too, Holy Shit, are you sure you are not a joke account

Good God

I would be on anti-depressants stat

Nah bro, he actually is to be admired for how well he rolls with the punches and brushes it off. Other people here get hella salty real quick. Especially the closet racist.

Leave Kave_Man alone, LEAVE HIM ALONE!

VanillaHappyCat.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hope the Texans can shock the world, but honestly with the amount of injuries this team has endured, I am glad they made it this far. On bothe sides of the ball you have people they never imagined taking snaps. Cushing is the only big name injury, but the injuries have piled up. Looking forward to Sunday. From not ever going to the playoffs to winning the division 2 years in a row is progress.

Dskillz has this calming effect over Texans-age. You need to post more again.

Top Bottom