• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
tumblr_mbciwfz1lV1re5a0ro1_400.gif

That is all.

Now to go barf.

RE: Bryant missing after the timeout

He knew well before he kicked it that it wouldn't count so you can't automatically say he would've missed it if it was legit. Usually when a coach ices an opposing kicker it's a second before they kick so you actually do get to see if it would've went in or not, but Bryant knew well in advance it wouldn't count.

Kiryu

If seahawks was able to kick 2 field goals in first half but... fucking 28 points in second half is even better than falcons did in one half. Take this meaningless win.

Rorschach

Well NFL-GAF,

it was fun. Was enjoyable to know the best community in GAF by far. From FMT's rants to kave's sobbing, I can't say how fun it was to be amongst giants.

Seattle looks too damn good and the NFC West has a lot to be wary about in the coming years. Lynch and Tate are future HOFs and Wilson is the true ROTY. Pete is the best, Cheatin' or not.

Hawks-age is among the most hated and undeservedly so, but whatever, we are the best anyway. Hito, cdy, Grover, bluemax, and my personal fav Kiryu. Fight the good fight.

BAN ME.

Ban bets are banned, so both you and Ari would have to be banned. This was just for the thread.

cajunator

Banned
I suppose now Seattle fans know what it felt like when Lynch went beast mode on us in 2010 at the end of the game. the win is right there and the defense just lays a gigantic pile of shit. and then that happened again the very next year in the 49ers game.

LJ11 said:
They blitzed on that last play. Ryan torched their blitz all game long and they kept dialing it up. Wagner played a poor game.

Bills still in rarefied air. Maybe next year Seattle.

Peace dudes!
:(

Fuck that, bro. I'm invoking some ancient messianic ritual that nullifies any bet made.

*waves hand in magical fashion*

Anyone have an issue with that? *hears crickets*

Good!

Talon

They blitzed on that last play. Ryan torched their blitz all game long and they kept dialing it up. Wagner played a poor game.

Peace dudes!

Edit: Thanks for drafting TJ Graham in the 3rd Buddy!
LJ, I think Dorsey, RBH, Story and I are in agreement when we say that DCX's bet is nullified.

My heart is still racing. Both teams missed Clemons and Abraham so badly. Neither defense could play the way they wanted to without them.

Milchjon

Peace dudes!

I will tie you to your chair!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hahahahahahahaha sooooooo good!!!!

How does Matt Ryan's dick taste NeoGaf? You fucking morons.

Hey ATL Bandwagoner

SHUT THE FUCK UP

You don't deserve to talk shit you wannabe hidden Mortal Kombat Character

Don't Talk Shit, when you have no presence here

Show up when your team performs to win, then never to be seen again until it matters

FUCK OFF

Sorry for the hostility, but that shit needs to be said

eznark

Banned
Hahahahahahahaha sooooooo good!!!!

How does Matt Ryan's dick taste NeoGaf? You fucking morons.

I love that you signed up 8 years ago and have had to wait that long just to post this.

Congratulations on winning your Super Bowl today. Buckle up for next week.

Peace dudes!

tumblr_m6eoyoWl6K1rnbspd.gif

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US! YOU'RE EASILY MY
second
FAVORITE BILLS FAN HERE!

And the only person who always makes sense and actually knows what he's talking about. :(

jakncoke

Banned
Horseshit. He was standing right by the referee waiting for the Atlanta kick, whispering in his ear the entire time.

Then he put in that Daytime Emmy performance...."who, me? I dint call no timeout herp a der durrrr"

moron moron moron you do NOT ice the kicker.

Isnt there statistical proof that it does nothing really. I wonder why coaches still practice this meaningless habit

Rorschach

LJ didn't want any part of this thread, anyway. It has become kinda shitty. It's more of an Ari thread now than an LJ type thread. This just puts the nail on the coffin.

Greg

Peace dudes!

Fuck that, bro. I'm invoking some ancient messianic ritual that nullifies any bet made.

*waves hand in magical fashion*

Anyone have an issue with that? *hears crickets*

Good!
THIS.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I suppose now Seattle fans know what it felt like when Lynch went beast mode on us in 2010 at the end of the game. the win is right there and the defense just lays a gigantic pile of shit. and then that happened again the very next year in the 49ers game.
Fuck you, Cajunator, claiming Seattle was done at the half.

Smokey

Hey ATL Bandwagoner

SHUT THE FUCK UP

You don't deserve to talk shit you wannabe hidden Mortal Kombat Character

Don't Talk Shit, when you have no presence here

Show up when your team performs to win, then never to be seen again until it matters

FUCK OFF

Sorry for the hostility, but that shit needs to be said

oh shit lol

Just think if instead of going for it on 4th down back in the 1st half when they were well inside Atlanta territory and only down 13, if Seattle had just kicked a field goal. Tsk tsk

Peace dudes!

No! Don't leave! Bills GAF needs you!

Ceebs

Well at least all those shitty close games we had to pull out of our asses against crappy AFC West teams served some purpose.

DCX

DCX
LJ, I think Dorsey, RBH, Story and I are in agreement when we say that DCX's bet is nullified.

My heart is still racing. Both teams missed Clemons and Abraham so badly. Neither defense could play the way they wanted to without them.

rejoice friend!!

DCX

Doomsayer

Well NFL-GAF,

it was fun. Was enjoyable to know the best community in GAF by far. From FMT's rants to kave's sobbing, I can't say how fun it was to be amongst giants.

Seattle looks too damn good and the NFC West has a lot to be wary about in the coming years. Lynch and Tate are future HOFs and Wilson is the true ROTY. Pete is the best, Cheatin' or not.

Hawks-age is among the most hated and undeservedly so, but whatever, we are the best anyway. Hito, cdy, Grover, bluemax, and my personal fav Kiryu. Fight the good fight.

BAN ME.

Dat victim complex.

No one hates the Hawks, their franchise is a joke.

Everyone hates that scumbag cheatin' Pete.

LJ, don't you fucking leave us.

Top Bottom