• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

cdyhybrid

Yeah Trufant is toast, they need to move on from him.

I'd like to see them get someone younger to replace LeRoy Hill.

Seems like all the mocks have us taking WR in round 1, but who knows with this organization. I have faith in them to draft well though.

Pretty crazy back in the pre-season how I said this team had a shot at the playoffs and a small chance at the division and they ended up 30 seconds away from the NFC Title game. I know its a disappointing end but the season exceeded expectations.

Tru can retire so we can put him and Hasselbeck into the Ring of Honor next season.

The draft will tell us what they think of Malcolm Smith? - whoever Hill's backup is.

Trey

They blitzed on that last play. Ryan torched their blitz all game long and they kept dialing it up. Wagner played a poor game.

Bills still in rarefied air. Maybe next year Seattle.

Peace dudes!

Edit: Thanks for drafting TJ Graham in the 3rd Buddy!

Put me in, coach!

eznark

Banned
It sucks that he is making a big show of it but LJ had pretty much checked out of this thread anyway. Don't know why he's going out like this. Seems out of character.

Hopefully he and squicken make their thread

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
553286_10151242849272842_1331606662_n.jpg

ibrryrzRkfpLXE.gif

ibrryrzRkfpLXE.gif

ibrryrzRkfpLXE.gif

ibrryrzRkfpLXE.gif

ibrryrzRkfpLXE.gif

Yeah Trufant is toast, they need to move on from him.

I'd like to see them get someone younger to replace LeRoy Hill.

Seems like all the mocks have us taking WR in round 1, but who knows with this organization. I have faith in them to draft well though.

Pretty crazy back in the pre-season how I said this team had a shot at the playoffs and a small chance at the division and they ended up 30 seconds away from the NFC Title game. I know its a disappointing end but the season exceeded expectations.

With all that said 30 seconds is too hard to swallow. 30 fucking seconds... 30 seconds is the theme of the weekend. Just outrageous shit that should never happen.

braves01

Banned
There was still time on the clock, why would you waste one of your 3 timeouts to ice the PROFESSIONAL kicker? Also, why were they running a sideline route at the end when they still had 2 timeouts?

Yeah, they probably could've gotten more yards on a quick slant or go route, but still not enough for FG range for Oldwell.

He did it to himself.
no, he did it to us. Your posts are terrible, his posts are good. This is why I complained about the bet from the get go!

It's like Kobe picking a fight with some backup scrub on the Celtics. Not an equivalent trade! Stern would never allow it.

scitek

Interception and not ever getting a first down until the last drive

yup he didn't blow it at all

Those were horrible calls, though. You get a first down by running basically up the middle, then opt to get cute with an end-around and a bomb on the sidelines for no reason. It was a bad pass, though. And Abraham - their only pass rusher - sat out the second half.

JABEE

It sucks that he is making a big show of it but LJ had pretty much checked out of this thread anyway. Don't know why he's going out like this. Seems out of character.

Hopefully he and squicken make their thread
Are we not allowed in Squicken's thread?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Hey ATL Bandwagoner

SHUT THE FUCK UP

You don't deserve to talk shit you wannabe hidden Mortal Kombat Character

Don't Talk Shit, when you have no presence here

Show up when your team performs to win, then never to be seen again until it matters

FUCK OFF

Sorry for the hostility, but that shit needs to be said
I ain't even mad

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Here we go. TexansGAF, see you on the other side. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEXANS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!

*gulp*

Anything is possible!!!!!!!!

M.W.

No the 27 sec defense killed you. Y'all had the lead so you don't get to blame that.

I thought they should have run the time down a bit *before* scoring the go ahead TD. Granted a TD isn't a given, but giving the ball back with over 30 seconds left was a mistake.

verbum

The neighborhood I live in in Augusta, GA people ran out front and started dancing. I went out and gave some whoops myself.
That monkey was climbing back on our backs and we managed to knock it off.

Tucah

you speak so well
I've been 0-3 on my predictions so far this weekend and I thought the Pats would win (no matter how much I'd like for the opposite to happen), so here's hoping I'm 0-4!

Top Bottom