• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Vesmir

Banned
Well NFL-GAF,

it was fun. Was enjoyable to know the best community in GAF by far. From FMT's rants to kave's sobbing, I can't say how fun it was to be amongst giants.

Seattle looks too damn good and the NFC West has a lot to be wary about in the coming years. Lynch and Tate are future HOFs and Wilson is the true ROTY. Pete is the best, Cheatin' or not.

Hawks-age is among the most hated and undeservedly so, but whatever, we are the best anyway. Hito, cdy, Grover, bluemax, and my personal fav Kiryu. Fight the good fight.

BAN ME.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
He didn't call the TO someone else did. At least that's what his reaction was.
Horseshit. He was standing right by the referee waiting for the Atlanta kick, whispering in his ear the entire time.

Then he put in that Daytime Emmy performance...."who, me? I dint call no timeout herp a der durrrr"

moron moron moron you do NOT ice the kicker.

_woLf

Seahawks fans shouldn't be pissed. Wilson won a playoff game his first year. Only gonna get better. Seahawks are going to be good for a long time.

I'm pissed because we're probably going to lose our offensive and defensive coordinators.

LJ11

Awful. Kill the prevent D and icing the kicker forever

They blitzed on that last play. Ryan torched their blitz all game long and they kept dialing it up. Wagner played a poor game.

Bills still in rarefied air. Maybe next year Seattle.

Peace dudes!

Edit: Thanks for drafting TJ Graham in the 3rd Buddy!

TheContact

untitled-35er8u.gif

This one has a lot of future potential

cdyhybrid

Pete wasn't pissed because the timeout occurred. He's pissed because they let Bryant take that practice kick.

Bring on the draft. Time to get another pass rusher.

And a WR. And maybe another LB. And a slot corner if they aren't going to move Lane or BMax or someone inside.

Pete lost us the game today. Not just with that TO, but with how sloppy they were playing today. Sigh.

Falcons will probably get slaughtered next week too.

Rorschach

I'm always the last or close to the last post. Fuck this thread!
Horseshit. He was standing right by the referee waiting for the Atlanta kick, whispering in his ear the entire time.

Then he put in that Daytime Emmy performance...."who, me? I dint call no timeout herp a der durrrr"

moron moron moron you do NOT ice the kicker.

He wasn't arguing that. The announcers assumed that, but he was arguing that they let him practice the kick even though he called the timeout way before the snap.

Well NFL-GAF,

it was fun. Was enjoyable to know the best community in GAF by far. From FMT's rants to kave's sobbing, I can't say how fun it was to be amongst giants.

Seattle looks too damn good and the NFC West has a lot to be wary about in the coming years. Lynch and Tate are future HOFs and Wilson is the true ROTY. Pete is the best, Cheatin' or not.

Hawks-age is among the most hated and undeservedly so, but whatever, we are the best anyway. Hito, cdy, Grover, bluemax, and my personal fav Kiryu. Fight the good fight.

BAN ME.

Are you kidding me

Watching pre-game analysis on CBS, "From what I saw last night, I don't believe the Falcons can beat the 49ers."

Apparently they haven't been watching the games this weekend at all. Such shitty analysis.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
They blitzed on that last play. Ryan torched their blitz all game long and they kept dialing it up. Wagner played a poor game.

Bills still in rarefied air. Maybe next year Seattle.

Peace dudes!

Edit: Thanks for drafting TJ Graham in the 3rd Buddy!

tumblr_m9bnozf1up1rtmazu_zps77f58b3a.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Pete lost us the game today. Not just with that TO, but with how sloppy they were playing today. Sigh.

Falcons will probably get slaughtered next week too.

Ain't Pete's fault it took them a whole half to show up.

It ain't Pete's fault the defense choked in the end.

Pete was probably the coach of the year this season.

Top Bottom