• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

bluemax

Banned
Pete wasn't pissed because the timeout occurred. He's pissed because they let Bryant take that practice kick.

And a WR. And maybe another LB. And a slot corner if they aren't going to move Lane or BMax or someone inside.

Yeah Trufant is toast, they need to move on from him.

I'd like to see them get someone younger to replace LeRoy Hill.

Seems like all the mocks have us taking WR in round 1, but who knows with this organization. I have faith in them to draft well though.

Pretty crazy back in the pre-season how I said this team had a shot at the playoffs and a small chance at the division and they ended up 30 seconds away from the NFC Title game. I know its a disappointing end but the season exceeded expectations.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
tumblr_mbciwfz1lV1re5a0ro1_400.gif

That is all.

Now to go barf.

Let's do this shit! To the Bat-Rascal!

Talon

LJ didn't want any part of this thread, anyway. It has become kinda shitty. It's more of an Ari thread now than an LJ type thread. This just puts the nail on the coffin.
The threads have always been better during the week than on Gamedays with the constant "LOLs" and "TAINTs," anyways.

Rorscach said:
LJ didn't want any part of this thread, anyway. It has become kinda shitty. It's more of an Ari thread now than an LJ type thread. This just puts the nail on the coffin.
Exactly why it sucks if he does move on. Love his analysis and especially his draft knowledge.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

oh god lol

its true though

NomarTyme

Hey ATL Bandwagoner

SHUT THE FUCK UP

You don't deserve to talk shit you wannabe hidden Mortal Kombat Character

Don't Talk Shit, when you have no presence here

Show up when your team performs to win, then never to be seen again until it matters

FUCK OFF

Sorry for the hostility, but that shit needs to be said
First time seeing this... lol

Hey ATL Bandwagoner

SHUT THE FUCK UP

You don't deserve to talk shit you wannabe hidden Mortal Kombat Character

Don't Talk Shit, when you have no presence here

Show up when your team performs to win, then never to be seen again until it matters

FUCK OFF

Sorry for the hostility, but that shit needs to be said
Oh shit! Shots fired!

Bowser

Also this puts into perspective what the Broncos left on the table last night. Exact same situation, 30 sec, 2 TOs (besides being tied and down 1, obviously). Shows what Denver could have done to end it in regulation.

Yeah Trufant is toast, they need to move on from him.

I'd like to see them get someone younger to replace LeRoy Hill.

Seems like all the mocks have us taking WR in round 1, but who knows with this organization. I have faith in them to draft well though.

Pretty crazy back in the pre-season how I said this team had a shot at the playoffs and a small chance at the division and they ended up 30 seconds away from the NFC Title game. I know its a disappointing end but the season exceeded expectations.

That's how I'm trying to look at it, but it's so hard at the moment.

There was still time on the clock, why would you waste one of your 3 timeouts to ice the PROFESSIONAL kicker? Also, why were they running a sideline route at the end when they still had 2 timeouts?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I will lol if Schaub gets a rushing TD

That would change the shape of the league. Football as we know and the way the QB plays the game would just be different.

Top Bottom