• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I ain't even mad

AElFJ.gif

Godslay

Banned
I said at the beginning of the season this was the Falcon's year......suck it haters.

In the words of Hans Landa, if the shoe fits you must wear it...

Hey ATL Bandwagoner

SHUT THE FUCK UP

You don't deserve to talk shit you wannabe hidden Mortal Kombat Character

Don't Talk Shit, when you have no presence here

Show up when your team performs to win, then never to be seen again until it matters

FUCK OFF

Sorry for the hostility, but that shit needs to be said

ari

Banned
no, he did it to us. Your posts are terrible, his posts are good. This is why I complained about the bet from the get go!

It's like Kobe picking a fight with some backup scrub on the Celtics. Not an equivalent trade! Stern would never allow it.

I don't give a fuck. He should have never made this random ass bet in the first place. Cry more and enjoy my bears loli post. BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

bluemax

Banned
That's how I'm trying to look at it, but it's so hard at the moment.

The thing to remember is that we aren't Denver or Baltimore. Or window for a title isn't closing its just opening. Wilson proved he's a legit NFL starter, the defense is young and the parts of it that need fixed are generally the older guys. We have a front office that has shown it is capable of drafting defensive talent as well.

Tru can retire so we can put him and Hasselbeck into the Ring of Honor next season.

The draft will tell us what they think of Malcolm Smith? - whoever Hill's backup is.

Its either Smith or Morgan, both former USC guys but neither has been exceptional in the NFL.

exarkun

The texans have played the pats, got spanked. They now know whats coming, they experienced the quick pace offense and Brady patience in the pocket.

This isn't like the games during the slide. They were already in the playoffs, and Kubiak clearly had the team thinking that. This is win or go home, and I honestly believe they know that.

It will be close. Let the better team win. WE CAN DO THIS.

rando14

The thing to remember is that we aren't Denver or Baltimore. Or window for a title isn't closing its just opening. Wilson proved he's a legit NFL starter, the defense is young and the parts of it that need fixed are generally the older guys. We have a front office that has shown it is capable of drafting defensive talent as well.

agreed

someday

Banned
Honestly I just don't I can get excited for this game after the previous three. Man o man

I feel the same way. New to the thread, and damn this thing moves so fast I can't even keep up. This has been a great fucking weekend of football though (even though my Seahawks just lost). Fucking icing the kicker just doesn't fucking work. Why Pete, why?!?

Top Bottom