• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Doorman

Didn't get an interview? The Bears will likely be calling shortly. Don't worry.

More the fact that the Lions aren't calling anybody.

But, hey! It's nice to know that 4-12 is considered good enough 'round these parts! We have a good mark to shoot for next year!

Drakeon

More the fact that the Lions aren't calling anybody.

But, hey! It's nice to know that 4-12 is considered good enough 'round these parts! We have a good mark to shoot for next year!

The funniest thing is you don't even have an excuse for 4-12 after a playoff year. It's not like Stafford or Megatron were injured.

Turnstile

Jealous.

I don't care what team it is - I'd love to go to an NFL playoff game.

It's worth doing whatever to see one.
I've been to 3 playoff games and this Ravens game has me super excited.

I got to see NE@DEN in '06 (Champ and his 99 yard INT)
PIT@DEN in '06 (The Snake choking himself)
PIT@DEN last year (Praise Tebow to DT)

It's been 17 years since I first put my name on a list and where my seats are now. 10 years of waiting for tickets and then SLOWLY moving towards center. Still in upper bowl (lower bowl is full of people with tickets from the 1960's) but every year a little closer down and a little closer to the center.

Hunter S.

Happy to get tickets, but stressed about driving in for the game with the upcoming storm. Sometimes I fly, sometimes I drive. Most of the time I've been lucky driving. Hopefully that can continue..

In the 8 seasons that I've had tickets, these playoffs have me pumped up the most.
Extremely excited.

Well there is no storm in Denver this week. I do not know about Utah. Welcome back, it should just be a freezing day here with no snow. #broncos nation .

Turnstile

Well there is no storm in Denver this week. I do not know about Utah. Welcome back, it should just be a freezing day here with no snow. #broncos nation .

No snow actually in it, but there is snow coming in on the west side of the Rockies in Wyoming and Utah.
I-80 through southern Wyoming is the quickest way (75 mph) but it's so damn windy. When it snows, there is one county there (Sweetwater) that doesn't give a fuck and sends no snowplows. I got stuck once there in a blizzard overnight and I actually thought I was going to die.
I-70 takes longer and I have to go over Vail pass at like 10,000 feet or something...
It says snow either way.
Once I get past the Continental divide, it should be better.

Game day is supposed to be like 15-20 degrees... Thank Tebow for whiskey and tailgating

MechDX

Would love for this to happen, just so all the bitter sportswriters can whine about being robbed of Manning-Brady

But there's like a 0% chance it happens. It's more likely that Xenu is real

This thread would implode with the sheer awesomeness that Flacco vs Schaub would create!

MechDX

You'll be the only one :(

You will be there. Taped butt nekkid to these
SpiritoftheBullmon.jpg

Kiryu

AFC
North
BAL
PIT WC
CIN
CLE

South
IND
HOU
TEN
JAC

East
NE
NYJ WC
BUF
MIA

West
DEN
SD
OAK
KC

NFC
North
GB
CHI
DET
MIN

South
NO
TB
CAR
ATL

East
DAL
WAS WC
NYG
PHI

West
SEA
SF WC
STL
ARI

NFC
1. Seattle Seahawks
2. Green Bay Packers
3. New Orleans Saints
4. Dallas Cowboys
5. San Francisco 49ers
6. Washington Redskins

AFC
1. Denver Broncos
2. New England Patroits
3. Baltimore Ravens
4. Indianapolis Colts
5. New York Jets
6. Pittsburgh Steelers

Super Bowl XLVII
Seattle Seahawks vs Pittsburgh Steelers

RyanDG

It's been 17 years since I first put my name on a list and where my seats are now. 10 years of waiting for tickets and then SLOWLY moving towards center. Still in upper bowl (lower bowl is full of people with tickets from the 1960's) but every year a little closer down and a little closer to the center.

My dad just got his call about Broncos season tickets this past season. He had forgotten he signed up for the list and is now living well out of state. The toughest decision he had to make was passing those things over (regardless of the travel it would take to get to home games). I'm jealous. I haven't been to a Broncos home game in forever - but fortunately have caught them on the road a few times the last few years since I've been living relatively close to several NFL cities (Carolina, Tennessee, Atlanta).

AFC
North
BAL
PIT WC
CIN
CLE

South
HOU
TEN
IND
JAC

East
NE
BUF
NYJ WC
MIA

West
DEN
OAK
SD
KC

NFC
North
GB
CHI
DET
MIN

South
ATL
CAR
NO
TB

East
PHI
NYG
DAL
WAS WC

West
SF WC
SEA
STL
ARI

NFC
1. Seattle Seahawks
2. Green Bay Packers
3. New Orleans Saints
4. Dallas Cowboys
5. San Francisco 49ers
6. Washington Redskins

AFC
1. Denver Broncos
2. New England Patroits
3. Baltimore Ravens
4. Indianapolis Colts
5. New York Jets
6. Pittsburgh Steelers

Super Bowl XLVII
Seattle Seahawks vs Pittsburgh Steelers

lolollllllllllll how's that bag of dicks taste brotha?

Hunter S.

Kiryu seriously your AFC prediction is whack, The Raiders #2 in the west . haha. The Jets making the playoffs is not realistic. Too early. Haha.

Kiryu

Kiryu seriously your AFC prediction is whack, The Raiders #2 in the west . haha. The Jets making the playoffs is not realistic. Too early. Haha.
I didn't mean any team to be in order in each division... (I edited it!)

What is the other AFC wildcard team to make it then?

Bengals is terrible.

I would have picked Cleveland browns to make WC but it won't work because they have no QB.

lolollllllllllll how's that bag of dicks taste brotha?
Quite salty...

I did really want to have an home field advantage. Oh well!

Random Question.

Is it possible for St. Louis Rams to get #6 WC as 49ers get #5 WC if Seahawks win division?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
NFL 2012 Predictions -

In order of predicted finish, * denotes wildcard and I will make a snide coaching prediction for each division.

AFC EAST - Pats, Bills*, Jets, Dolphins - 3 head coaches will deserve to be fired, none will be.
AFC NORTH - Steelers, Ravens*, Bengals, Browns - Harbro v.1 will ascend to a higher plane after looking into Mr. Epps' shiny sunglasses.
AFC SOUTH - Texans, Colts, Titans, Jags - Kubiak will extend his Texans' career by 8 years for making the playoffs an amazing twice in a row.
AFC WEST - Chargers, Broncos, Chefs, Raiders - Peyton Manning will be the defacto Broncos head coach by week 4.

NFC EAST - Eagles, Los Gigantes*, Cowboys, Redskins - Shanahan will finally be denounced as the fraud he is.
NFC NORTH - Packers, Bears*, Lions, Vikings - Schwartz will have to be carted from the field when Suh accidentally shakes his hand while losing his balance.
NFC SOUTH - Falcons, Saints, Panthers, Yucs - Fearing for his carreer after the Saints start 7-0, Sean Payton secretly gives away his schemes to Schiano. Schiano promptly faints from squiggly line overload.
NFC WEST - Seachickens, 49ers, Cardinals, Rams - At this time next year, 3, possibly 4, teams in this division will have ex-Pac-10 head coaches.

SB - Steelers 38, Russelin's 10

squicken

At least Shanny ended up getting denounced

Random Question.

Is it possible for St. Louis Rams to get #6 WC as 49ers get #5 WC if Seahawks win division?

Yes. Three teams from a division can make the playoffs, but I wouldn't go putting the Rams in the playoffs

MechDX

The wraps and fruit with tea was like $10, but I had a lot of fruit and its sold by the pound. The burrito bowl is a great value though. $6 for basics, the chicken and guacamole is $1 each. the 2 for $5 pizza slices are good to. Slices are pretty big and the pizzas are made in store during the day.

Discount doesnt hurt either.

The wraps and fruit with tea was like $10, but I had a lot of fruit and its sold by the pound. The burrito bowl is a great value though. $6 for basics, the chicken and guacamole is $1 each. the 2 for $5 pizza slices are good to. Slices are pretty big and the pizzas are made in store during the day.

Discount doesnt hurt either.

10 fucking dollars for those wraps/fruit? I can get a loaf of bread(good bread!) and a pound of deli meat for that!

MechDX

10 fucking dollars for those wraps/fruit? I can get a loaf of bread(good bread!) and a pound of deli meat for that!

They dont call it whole paycheck for nothing. lol Told ya the bowl and pizza was a better value. I can get a loaf of bread and meat for cheaper as well, you pay for the prepared stuff. the tea is $2 by itself and that is in the $10 total

ari

Banned
Finally watched Dredd. I loved the first one even if it was on the campy side but this one was just fucking awesome!
Shame no one took the time to go see it in theaters. Spring time release before the avengers would have been perfect.

Shame no one took the time to go see it in theaters. Spring time release before the avengers would have been perfect.

I redboxed it tonight after seeing the bluray was sold out.

It was pretty damn good. Im guessing a lot of folks decided to see it at home with all the good word of mouth. Hopefully they turn a profit and decide to make a sequel.

Milchjon

How can Peyton be so accurate while throwing all thes ugly balls? I'm sure there must be some relation between how wobbly a ball flies and its trajectory?

Top Bottom