• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

jakncoke

Banned
I don't remember Logan ever making it onto the field outside of special teams. Did he?

I don't think he barely did. My point was that like Logan, Rainey talents were pretty much the return game.

Edit; I just noticed Brees got his 3rd 5k season and back to back 40 td seasons. Mr.Idontcareaboutstats

KingGondo

Banned
It must kill him that he has no lottery pick and the Raptors have a chance of being a better team than them this year.

Lose to the Browns, Lakers might not make playoffs, and no lottery pick.

Who's in the shame circle now whodie?
And guess who visits Staples tonight? My beloved Thunder.

Tee hee.

Mully

I have the worst football jerseys ever created.

A Matt Mulligan Jets Jersey.

New_York_Jets_Matthew_Mulligan_jersey_85780.jpg
and

A red Brandon Jacobs Giants Jersey.

Help me. Help me.

Mully

You're a Giants and Jets fan?

lol we need help everywhere. its pretty safe to pound the shit out of the panic alarm

Giants fan, but my last name is Mulligan. My Dad buys anything with our last name on it.

How are the Texans going to adapt after last game?

You're a Giants and Jets fan?

lol we need help everywhere. its pretty safe to pound the shit out of the panic alarm

I think we're fine on the D-Line, and cornerback all of a sudden is a strength. Linebacker is a critical problem. Steelers needs pressure - we can't afford for Woodley to take his yearly 8 game vacation.

Offense is worse. Running back, at least 2 WR positions, backup QB, Tight end, and the O-line are all up in the air.

Why would I want to do something horrible like that? Living in my current area is already enough pain in the ass and this is isnt even what most would considered big populated.

Just saying that you would see a surprising amount of people rocing the Giants/Jets and Mets/Yankees combos. I am almost expecting to see a Knicks/Nets fan at some point as insane as that would be.

squicken

Looks like Jags are committed to Gabbert

“He is still young. He’s had two different offensive coordinators in his first two years. Get a coach in here and get some sustainability for him. I think it’s important to see what he can do. Look at some quarterbacks. It takes maybe more than two years, three or four years. He came out as a junior and he’s a very young quarterback and he still has a lot of upside,” Caldwell said, via the Florida Times-Union. “I always thought Blaine was going to be a long-term project when he came out anyway. I studied him when he came out and he came out from the spread offense. I felt like it was going to be a longer process for him. Look at the quarterbacks like Matt Ryan and Peyton Manning, they spent a full five years in college. Blaine should be a rookie coming out this year. Let’s work with him.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/11/david-caldwell-gabbert-still-has-upside/related/

tmdorsey

Falcons-bros, can we talk about how perfect a Falcons stadium at the old Doraville GM plant would have been? Right next to Spaghetti junction, so the traffic situation would be easy. Easily accessible from the northeast and Marietta suburbs. Would help develop an area of the state that is essentially an economic deadzone.

Fucking Fulton county.

Late on this, but honestly I don't mind the new stadium downtown. I ride Marta to and from the games and it's easy peasy for me.

Rise Up MFers!

Talon

All the QBs in this round graduated as Seniors except for Rodgers.

Flacco and Manning
Kaep and Rodgers
Wilson and Ryan
Schaub and Brady

Godslay

Banned
I will usually drink beer, lately I've really enjoyed Blue Paddle Pilsner or Summit Bohemian Style Pilsner. I've really grown fond of pilsners. I also enjoy tequila and grapefruit juice. Those are my main game day drinks. Wine isn't bad either if it's not dry, not very manly but some of them are damn good so who cares?

Question for you guys. Which organization would you say drafts the best in the whole league?

Tough one, the first team that always comes to mind when people ask this is the Packers. Not a lot of big name free agents needed when they draft like they do, recently it seems like the Bengals have been doing well.

Top Bottom