• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

JCizzle

Replace Aaron's name with Brady and you have the storyline heading into that Pats game the Niners had 'no chance' of winning.

JABEE

Thanks for the links. I dont like Kelly but that is because I dont really know much about him. When they had the first interview I just assumed he was using the Eagles for a raise like OBrien and Chip had done. If they go with him I hope he can at least put together a staff with lots of NFL experience.

He coached at Cincinatti before Notre Dame. I know he was Brent Celek and Jason Kelce's Head coach there. Kelly had some pretty good seasons there.

Tabris

I am more scared of a Ray Lewis-retiring Ravens than any other team.

Tom Brady is a girl, Aaron Rodgers is a fraud, Falcons are a joke, Houston can't contain Manning or Brady, 49ers don't have a quarterback, and Seattle will never win a Superbowl.

eznark

Banned

Tom Brady is a girl, Aaron Rodgers is a fraud, Falcons are a joke, Houston can't contain Manning or Brady, 49ers don't have a quarterback, and Seattle will never win a Superbowl.

I thought hockey started?

He coached at Cincinatti before Notre Dame. I know he was Brent Celek and Jason Kelce's Head coach there. Kelly had some pretty good seasons there.

I guess he wasnt the coach there when Cole was there? Man Eagles have a lot of bearcats on their team. I guess that the guys who played for Kelly will be happy if he gets hired. It is weird that most head coaches are either offensive or defensive guys but looking up Kelly he seems to be neither. He started as a defensive coach but it seems people are saying he really stress fundamentals and works with both sides of the ball. I wonder how that will work in the NFL?

Godslay

Banned

Sack up and trust that the team will take care of business. If they don't the Ravens were a better team that day. No shame in that.

Spinluck

PeyPey mooned a chick in college, that's almost as bad as murder here in the US. He's no better than Ray.

Godslay

Banned
PeyPey mooned a chick in college, that's almost as bad as murder here in the US. He's no better that Ray.

That son of a bitch... brb.

jcw0l.jpg

Go Brock!

Milchjon

PeyPey mooned a chick in college, that's almost as bad as murder here in the US. He's no better than Ray.

:jnc, didn't know that and googled it. Came across this:

Payton Manning does birthday parties (for hire)

Shortly after his Super Bowl win, Manning reportedly received a fee of $200,000 to appear at a Sweet 16 birthday party. While Manning denies the story, there are pictures that seem to confirm that it did happen. Manning reportedly made a two-hour appearance, marked by a surprise entry behind a birthday cake and photos with each guest.

A big "Seriously?!?" to both sides involved.

Packers all the way. Never understood the "Fraudgers" nickname. I mean, seriously, Aaron Rodgers and the word fraud together is like oil and water, they dont mix.

Hunter S.

Haha, good one.

Vancouver will lose the Northwest division crown this year. The youthful fucken Colorado and Minnesota will stomp on the twin's vaginas.

Replace Aaron's name with Brady and you have the storyline heading into that Pats game the Niners had 'no chance' of winning.

The 9ers are pretty much unbeatable. It will take the best game of Rodgers career just to sniff a chance of beating this once in a generation team.

Here is to hoping the packers can keep it close!

JCizzle

The 9ers are pretty much unbeatable. It will take the best game of Rodgers career just to sniff a chance of beating this once in a generation team.

Here is to hoping the packers can keep it close!

Nice try, but you can't regurgitate the Packers storyline from last year going into the playoffs and throw it on us ! Two flawed, inconsistent teams tonight in a pick em!

Packers all the way. Never understood the "Fraudgers" nickname. I mean, seriously, Aaron Rodgers and the word fraud together is like oil and water, they dont mix.

erron is definitely clutch. did you know he has the most 4th quarter comebacks (9) in the NFL since he became starter? incredible

Which is what pretty much everyone has been saying.

i would say the majority of people are picking the packers to win. it's just fun ribbing. none of the predictions from the talking heads matter, week 1 doesn't matter, last year doesn't matter, 3 weeks ago doesn't matter, clay matthews real hot pic doesn't matter, alex smiths one and only commercial he will ever be in doesn't matter, greg jennings old spice commercials don't matter, errons pizza hut and state farm commercials dont matter, frank gores retardation doesn't matter, mike mccarthys obesity doesn't matter and so on and so on.

this is why the NFL is the best. there is only 1 game in the playoffs and in most years the best team in the league doesn't win the superbowl so if you don't bring your A game then even an inferior team can send you home

Milchjon

Gonna root for Peyton today.

Also for the Niners. Tough choice after they kicked my boy Alex to the curb, but I'd still prefer seeing them win.

Tom Penny

Gonna root for Peyton today.

Also for the Niners. Tough choice after they kicked my boy Alex to the curb, but I'd still prefer seeing them win.

A Pats fan rooting for Peyton Manning which negates the chance of a home field AFC championship game. Does not compute.

Milchjon

One experience that's totally missing in my life:

Seeing Ray Rice fail utterly. Please, football gods, let me have that.

A Pats fan rooting for Peyton Manning which negates the chance of a home field AFC championship game. Does not compute.

Ah shit, didn't even think about that.

But my hatred for the Ravens is just too great.

Hrrrrrm...

I believe we can win at Mile High. We just have to.

Turnstile

Layers of clothes on and layers of alcohol already in.
About to take light rail into the stadium. I get next to no AT&T coverage at Mile High because of all the people, but I'll try to check in here and there.
Go Broncos/United in Orange/Orange Crush/Broncos Country/everything else that means destroying the opposition

Top Bottom