• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

No no no no no

Stupid pick. Dupree or Agholor are right there. We take a fucking CB? we have good young CB'S already.

We have Jennings Stihlls Landry and Cameron, this was dumb, we should've drafted secondary / LB / traded down. Whatever, Tanne has no more excuses I suppose, besides the same excuse he's always had, mediocre to terrible line.

Yeah but none of those guys are #1 receivers, Parker is a #1 threat. If we can just sure up our offensive line in the 2nd and 4th round, we will be in good shape.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
1 - Tampa Bay - Jameis Winston, qb, FSU
2 - Tennessee - Marcus Mariota, qb, OU
3 - Jacksonville - Dante Fowler Jr, de, UF
4 - Oakland - Amari Cooper, wr, Ala
5 - Washington - Brandon Scherff, ot, Iowa
6 - NY Jets - Leonard Williams, de, USC
7 - Chicago - Kevin White, wr, WVU
8 - Atlanta - Vic Beasley, olb, Clem
9 - NY Giants - Ereck Flowers, ot, UM
10 - St. Louis - Todd Gurley, rb, UGA
11 - VikeBike - Trae Waynes, cb, MSU
12 - Cleveland - Danny Shelton, dt, UW
13 - New Orleans - Andrus Peat, ot, Stan
14 - Miami - DeVante Parker, wr, Lou
15 - San Diego* - Melvin Gordon, rb, Wisc
16 - Houston - Kevin Johnson, cb, WF

Cameron had 17 TDs a couple years ago. Whatever #1 WR means idk. We got a speedster in Stihls, a red zone threat in Cameron, a great slot receiver, and then Jennings. We need secondary, and LBers immediately. We could've waited a year on WR.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wave of relief! No useless waste of a first round pick on a running back for the Lions. Now we are free to actually take some line help.

Wide Receiver incoming.

Who though? Do any of these remaining offensive lineman or defensive lineman separate themselves from 2nd, 3rd or 4th round offensive lineman or defensive lineman?

I know I'm probably the only LionsGAF member who thinks this but I honestly wouldn't mind Jaelan Strong at the #23 pick. We can add depth to the offensive and defensive lines in the later rounds. You can never have to many offensive, impact play makers.

I really wanted Melvin Gordon.
5Q2j5gS.png

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Johnson couldn't cover Crowder worth a shit, but that was the last game of the season so maybe he didn't give a fuck.

Cameron had 17 TDs a couple years ago. Whatever #1 WR means idk. We got a speedster in Stihls, a red zone threat in Cameron, a great slot receiver, and then Jennings. We need secondary, and LBers immediately. We could've waited a year on WR.

That was before Cameron started getting multiple concussions every year. You can't count on that guy to be there all year.

SonnyBoy

I'm happy with Scherff. McCloughan is rebuilding both offensive and defensive lines with hard working/tenacious players.

It starts in the trenches.

LT- Williams, LG- Lavauo, C-Lichtensteiger, RG Moses/Long, RT-Scherff.

UberTag

With the Kevin Johnson pick, Dutch has now taken the outright lead over Lexxon (who did not have KJ at all on his 1st round board).

I'm happy with Scherff. McCloughan is rebuilding both offensive and defensive lines with hard working/tenacious players.

It starts in the trenches.

I'm starting to warm up on the pick too. As a USC fan I really wanted Williams, but OL was definitely a need. If Scherff ends up being good to great, nobody will remember that he might have been a reach.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
1 - Tampa Bay - Jameis Winston, qb, FSU
2 - Tennessee - Marcus Mariota, qb, OU
3 - Jacksonville - Dante Fowler Jr, de, UF
4 - Oakland - Amari Cooper, wr, Ala
5 - Washington - Brandon Scherff, ot, Iowa
6 - NY Jets - Leonard Williams, de, USC
7 - Chicago - Kevin White, wr, WVU
8 - Atlanta - Vic Beasley, olb, Clem
9 - NY Giants - Ereck Flowers, ot, UM
10 - St. Louis - Todd Gurley, rb, UGA