• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you thinking BG?

I think either Harold or Greene.
Give me pass catcher pls
post-26847-he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-2bPg.gif

... I Ike our picks though

Link

The Autumn Wind
If the Jets can still get Petty after trading down and getting extra picks, this has been a damn good draft so far.

UberTag

If the Jets can still get Petty after trading down and getting extra picks, this has been a damn good draft so far.
Will be interesting with Grayson now gone and the Bills drafting one slot ahead of them.

If the Jets can still get Hundley after trading down and getting extra picks, this has been a damn good draft so far.
Hundley also visited the Jets. Petty visited both the Bills AND the Jets.

squicken

When I read the Baylor offense referred to as "preschool", I knew Petty wasn't going anywhere in the top 2 rounds. I wonder if the fear of the spread QB will start influencing HS kids during recruiting?

DTs are really dropping in this draft. Lions should have be able to pick whoever they want, assuming things continue to go as they are. Bennett from Ohio State?
I don't know why Jaelen Strong fell so far down. He was projected to go in the first round in most mock drafts I saw while Lakin Tomlinson, while the highest rated guard in the drafted, was projected to go in the 2nd round.

Obviously front offices know something we don't.

Why take a WR in the first round, given the holes we had at guard? We currently have two really good WRs. Ebron is supposed to be the third option. I'm assuming there will be a tough camp battle between Fuller, Broyles, TJ Jones, and Jeremy Ross to determine who the #3 WR. I'm not really impressed by any of them but they should be good enough for that role.

Weapon wise we're looking at:
-Megatron
-Tate
-Ebron
-Abdullah out of backfield
-Riddick out of backfield
-Bell out of backfield
- #3 receiver (probably Fuller)
-Fauria (endzone)

No need for a WR in the first round. Those are more than enough weapons for Stafford to overthrow.

Afrikan

good pick up by the Chiefs...

welp, another year of struggles to separate from defenses...

if Torrey Smith gets injured, Baalke should get fired.

Bruce Ellington is quick, but small and I don't see him getting separation.

Doorman

Oh hey, it's the obligatory military service pick. Neat to see but I kinda wish they would find a way to do this earlier than the third round if they're going to bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom