• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadskin

mikewilkening: Jets-Texans trade: Texans get 70th pick (R3). Jets get DeVier Posey, 82nd pick (Round 3), 152 pick (Round 5) & a 7th-rounder.

Duxxy3

Pats could have had Strong or Lockett. Took a sixth round safety instead. Reminds me of passing on Keenan Allen.

LevelNth

Banned
Lockett is a poor man's Percy, though...

Seahawks should have gone for Strong or Coates.
Lockett is very similar skill set wise to Richardson from last year too. His ACL tear might be worse than thought, this might indicate he'll miss all of 2015.

cdyhybrid

Danny Kelly retweeted
Rob Staton ‏@robstaton 5m5 minutes ago

Tyler Lockett high character, incredibly productive despite poor QB's at Kansas State. Kick returner. Similarities to Golden Tate #Seahawks

Sucks for Tate, he got that white chick and Lockett is going to get Ciara.

What the fuuuuuck Ted. Another cb??

7drHiqr.gif

Better safe
ty
than sorry.

Danny Kelly retweeted
Rob Staton ‏@robstaton 5m5 minutes ago

Tyler Lockett high character, incredibly productive despite poor QB's at Kansas State. Kick returner. Similarities to Golden Tate #Seahawks

Sucks for Tate, he got that white chick and Lockett is going to get Ciara.

The weirdest thing is, Wilson and Tate's girlfriends looked like sisters.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So Kas wanted the Lions to take a WR in the first round...who just was selected in the third round.

I don't know why Jaelen Strong fell so far down. He was projected to go in the first round in most mock drafts I saw while Lakin Tomlinson, while the highest rated guard in the drafted, was projected to go in the 2nd round.

Obviously front offices know something we don't.

MechDX

I don't know why Jaelen Strong fell so far down. He was projected to go in the first round in most mock drafts I saw while Lakin Tomlinson, while the highest rated guard in the drafted, was projected to go in the 2nd round.

Obviously front offices know something we don't.

Wrist injury. Texans quietly had him in for a visit late last week and checked the wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom