• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
I... don't know what to feel. We get o-line, but idk.

Feel bad for Jack, that knee must be pretty bad. Wanted him to come home but I guess it's not meant to be. :(

ifedi can't fucking pass block though man

russ needs a pass blocker

Sounds like a Seahawks oline player tbh.

cdyhybrid

Gregg Bell ‏@gbellseattle 1m1 minute ago
Newest #Seahawks OT Germain Ifedi from Texas A&M is 6-5 3/4, 324 --with a 7-foot wingspan. He can cover about half the line with his arms

DAVIS HSU ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 1m1 minute ago
Ifedi was best OL avail with the big 4 OT, Kelly & Garnett gone

Not a sexy pick, but it makes sense.

Jopie

I don't get why people are still surprised by David Gettleman not picking for need.

The man has taken the best player on his board for four straight years and will say to everyone that will listen that he loves big dudes.

Not a shocking pick.

Anything to help build up the Panthers' regression narratives tho

The best part is that people will be surprised when he does the same exact thing with his next pick. Dude knows how to build a team.

Pepiope

It's time to come to terms with the truth brother. The Rams are dead, Stan Kroenke killed them.
The Rams are right here

68230s.gif

I usually appear in draft threads. The dick waving contests in the official NFL thread aren't my thing. I've watched 35 years of the Browns sucking shit, I don't have time for shit posts.

They'll win one of these decades. They have to!

Anyway, hope to see you post more this weekend!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There's definitely some truth to this, but I think the two tackles are run stuffers exclusively, they're not giving you that pass rush.

Makes sense then. Need penetration to the QB when rushing 4 by your line in the NFL.

I already saw you were not a fan of Ragland. Would have liked for Green Bay to get a middle linebacker that wasn't JAG though.

Teams are getting killed for the supposed "safe" picks anyways lol. Look at this thread.

When I said fan I meant more the fans that call into to talk radio and such. If you take the "safe pick" everyone will be sayin g how they stayed true to their board, and how they got value at that spot. Shit like that.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
One of the most first rounds in recent memory.

All three of Alabama's projected Top 10-31 picks are available in the second round.

Going to be interesting to see who picks up Myles Jack tomorrow.

Hoping for Emmanuel Ogbah (DE, Oklahoma State) falls to us. If not Kevin Dodd, A'Shawn Robinson or Jarran Reed will most likely be available.

Story that wasn't really reported much but I posted earlier:

DT Vernon Butler: Detroit Lions told me they'd take me at 16

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...troit-lions-vernon-butler-nfl-draft/83674986/

Wonder what went down with that.

LJ11

It was fun guys, stay safe, don't fall out of any windows. See you tomorrow.

Edit: LOL at this Tunsil open by ESPN. What a bizarre fucking world.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
There's definitely some truth to this, but I think the two tackles are run stuffers exclusively, they're not giving you that pass rush.

A'Shawn had Dareus numbers. 5.5 and 3.5. All the sacks from last years defense is still at Alabama.

Cagey

Banned
Ogbah at 40 or so would make me feel better about Apple.

Can't help but think it's another luxury pick for a team without the necessary luxury to make luxury picks. Maybe I'll talk myself into him by camp. I couldn't with Flowers or Collins last year but I'll do my best.

j_rocca42

Gregg Bell ‏@gbellseattle 1m1 minute ago
Newest #Seahawks OT Germain Ifedi from Texas A&M is 6-5 3/4, 324 --with a 7-foot wingspan. He can cover about half the line with his arms

DAVIS HSU ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 1m1 minute ago
Ifedi was best OL avail with the big 4 OT, Kelly & Garnett gone

Not a sexy pick, but it makes sense.
Love it

Browns and Fins having the best drafts so far, what a crazy world. I am going to have such a huge party the day Howie is fired. Like I might go so crazy that I get arrested for running down Las Vegas Blvd naked.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It was fun guys, stay safe, don't fall out of any windows. See you tomorrow.

Edit: LOL at this Tunsil open by ESPN. What a bizarre fucking world.

It's a joke. The guy is 21 years old and he's getting questioned by the media like he's under a Congressional Subpoena.

cdyhybrid

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 3m3 minutes ago
Baalke says #49ers believed Joshua Garnett was the best run-blocking interior OL in the draft. Hence why they came up to go get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom