• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We give you Bradford and you do Philly like this?!

Its alright, you can have Mixon.

Woooooooow?

So no throwing the ball huh? just run with Murry and Cook?

Jesus.

Nah, Bradford can throw just fine. They just need to keep that offensive line healthy so he doesn't get killed every other play. He got sacked what, 40 times last season and still put up close to 4k yards? Thats no small feat.

Doran902

I'm not saying the Vikings took Cook because the Packers wanted him, but I'm not NOT saying it, either.

I think Packers best bet right now if they want RB in the second might be Kamara if we get extremely lucky?

Is there any way Mixon is so shady that he drop all the way to the end of the second / start of the first?

Slo

now all the Vikes need is a QB.

SamBradford129.jpg

I think Packers best bet right now if they want RB in the second might be Kamara if we get extremely lucky?

Is there any way Mixon is so shady that he drop all the way to the end of the second / start of the first?

I still think we should trade up before Indy and take Mixon.

UberTag

Man I thought we were done with the excitement after the first round. Bills pick makes sense, I thought they'd take that position at 10 before moving back
Turns out they didn't need to. Not a single Wide Receiver was drafted from Pick 9 through their Zay Jones grab. The trade up in the 2nd was likely necessary, though.

I'm not saying the Vikings took Cook because the Packers wanted him, but I'm not NOT saying it, either.
Don't understand the obsession with drafting a RB early. It's not a position of need in our offense. Draft another small, sturdy WR late and convert him to RB if you want...

Eleuin

Is punching a woman in the face not shady enough?

Jarnet87

If all these safeties keep going I could see the Bucs going with the best corner or pass rusher on their board. Jordan Willis has been a popular name in mocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom