• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
The Hawks probably don't think adding more young talent to an o-line that's already one of the youngest and has three top picks is the answer, especially with this horrible oline class. Probably why they went hard for TJ Lang, and why most teams paid highly for oline talent this year.

Happy for Budda!

Hindl

Man I thought we were done with the excitement after the first round. Bills pick makes sense, I thought they'd take that position at 10 before moving back

Wes

venison crêpe
Bills are taking
Zay
. I like that guy a lot

Thanks for using spoiler tags Cash and everyone else. It is appreciated as I like to watch the picks announced.

Agreed with your sentiment. Think he's going to be great - the Michael Thomas of this year.

Browns-GAF.
Marcus Williams
Kevin King
Chidobe Awuzie
Obi Melifonwu
Josh Jones
Zay Jones

cdyhybrid

Happy for Budda. Shame he's going to have to play for a trash heap franchise for a few years.

@FMT the radio said McDowell had an ankle injury last year so it hurt his potential. There are also effort concerns so IDK.

Nialrot

I'm glad TC is putting Albert on notice with Cam Robinson.

Definitely needed him for Bortles and Fournette.

Good deal.

jmizzal

Merriman lol.

Scrub.
Yup lol

IncredibleGenerousEasteuropeanshepherd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom