• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that. I was so sure he was going to be awesome but I guess he can't stay healthy

I mean, I guess since the 5th year option is guaranteed for injury the Bills could always just franchise tag him or work out some new deal altogether if they're balking at the 5th year option due to how dinged up Watkins is.

But no, the Bills will probably let him walk and end up having to draft his replacement again next year.

squicken

Mixon is really good at football. If OU didn't also have Perine he would have set all sorts of records. Classic Bengals move. Value picks/signings on low character players

Lol Bengals

There's no proof Cook actually did anything though. The victim's story didn't make sense and they ruled him not guilty within 35 minutes of going to decide. I don't think Cook actually hit that girl.

eh maybe, my team just took an alleged rapist who is likely innocent so hopefully he is too. but the other stuff and the thing with the puppies is still concerning

I love what the Bengals do in the draft, at times anyway. Give zero fucks, BPA.

yeah... good stuff...

Hindl

They should show it. Don't hide it
eh maybe, my team just took an alleged rapist who is likely innocent so hopefully he is too. but the other stuff and the thing with the puppies is still concerning

yeah... good stuff...

Yeah the puppies stuff is bad. I can't really comment on that though considering my team took in Vick. That shit is horrible but that's his only red flag, I don't think he committed battery and the property damage thing was him firing off a BB gun, which I've done. The puppies thing is enough to give someone pause though

Mrbob

I think I'm more mad about this than going to get Mitch.

All the defensive talent on the board, no pick until the fourth round and Pace selects a D2 TE? Like what the hell lol. This TE better be the best athlete ever. Pace is playing this shit like he is a Madden league player.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Want Obi or Kamara to fall to Detroit.

Tankard

Dec-16-2016-17-01-43.gif

squicken

Justin Evans to TB is solid. Garrett got all the press but Evans can play. Hall too. Thought he would have gone ahead of Evans.

Classic Aggies. So much talent but never put it together. Like a worse Georgia

Mortemis

Banned
Fucking Bungles.

Browns GAF...

Chidobe Awuzie CB
Joe Mixon RB
Obi Melifonwu S
Josh Jones S
Fabian Moreau CB
Quincy Wilson CB
Alvin Kamara RB
Tyus Bowser OLB

I really hope the Hawks can grab one of Awuzie/Melifonwu/Moreau with others like maybe Witherspoon. Love your list outside of trash like Mixon.

I would love to see Zach Cunningham make it to the Giants here.

*now that I said that, the Bucs will take him cause they always seem to grab players I want the Giants to get.:/

edit: Nevermind!

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
Why go over this again? Everybody watching the draft already has heard this (I know sports talk radio in philly has ran this into a hole ..a big hole)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom