• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Holy shit Zach Cunningham is still there
Why go over this again? Everybody watching the draft already has heard this (I know sports talk radio in philly has ran this into a hole ..a big hole)
There are a lot of casual fans watching the draft who don't know any of the prospects
NFC East teams fixing their defensive Line, Giants O-line still shit..
Giants kinda got fucked cuz this was a good FA/draft if you needed DL talent and a horrible FA/draft if you needed OL talent

Hindl

Thank you Joe Douglas!

I'll take it! Granted he is injured but until his injury Jones is who I wanted at 14. Possibly the best CB prospect in the class
I didn't know that much about Jonathan Allen before last night, but his tape looked incredibly impressive. Pretty upset the Skins got him.
If it weren't for the arthritic shoulders he would've been a Top 5 pick at worst

Slo

What purpose does it serve? Everyone who's watching day 2 of the draft has seen it.

They've all been rehearsing their speeches of how disgusted they are since last year when the tape came out. They're not gonna let the rehearsed outrage go to waste.

NFC East teams fixing their defensive Line, Giants O-line still shit..
Anyone that we draft from this point on isn't likely to start as it is and frankly, it's a poor OL draft either way. We'll have to see what we can piece together with the new players added and some reshuffling for better or worse. Decisions need to be made on Flowers one way or the other. He's either going to get it or he's going to be a guard. The quicker we quit fucking around with him at tackle the better if he doesn't show any real improvement.

Jarnet87

Justin Evans to TB is solid. Garrett got all the press but Evans can play. Hall too. Thought he would have gone ahead of Evans.

Classic Aggies. So much talent but never put it together. Like a worse Georgia

every safety in this draft could beat out Chris Conte, it was obvious this was a spot we were addressing in the draft. I am guessing that they didn't think much of Melifonwu other then a workout warrior. Edger rusher or another defensive back in the 3rd would be my guess.

Anyone that we draft from this point on isn't starting as it is and frankly, it's a poor OL draft. We'll have to see what we can piece together with the new pieces added and some reshuffling for better or worse.

I am not knocking Reese or anyone, just sucks, the rest of the east are making sure they get after Eli...

Charles Wormley is sitting out there for the Giants, too who could use another DT with Hankins moving on. Alongside Cunningham and if they were going to go tackle, Dion Dawkins would make sense.

I am not knocking Reese or anyone, just sucks, the rest of the east are making sure they get after Eli...
Neither am I. I share the frustration.:/

Wes

venison crêpe
For BG

PWJrGW1.jpg

How long ago was it when the NFL made the big show of they were against demestic abuse, with that other scum bag Ray Rice.

Even if this Mixon low life settled out of court how is he even allowed to be drafted? Surely he should be hit with a ban.

Or is the NFL cool with punching a women now?

Hindl

How long ago was it when the NFL made the big show of they were against demestic abuse, with that other scum bag Ray Rice.

Even if this Mixon low life settled out of court how is he even allowed to be drafted? Surely he should be hit with a ban.

Or is the NFL cool with punching a women now?

Rice got blackballed cuz he was washed up. NFL doesn't really care about domestic abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom