• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Hey, hey, hey! Take it easy. You're among friends here. Underage, female, vulnerable friends.

image.php

bionic77

WTF is going on in here? Videogames one day, now this?
What do you expect?

This thread is mostly populated by young, confused girls with perfect bodies who are easily confused.

Still better than last year where for the first 16 weeks we had to listen non-stop to aggressive, fat, Packer fans talk shit until their cheap shot qb choked at home in the playoffs.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

LJ11

Ugly but I kind of like them, numbers are the worst part, like the stripes. Interesting look.

OK, the NFL throwback idea needs to stop. There isn't ONE good throwback jersey in the entire league.

Depends on how old the throwback is, more than a few throwbacks look good, most of them are from the 60s.

bionic77

OK, the NFL throwback idea needs to stop. There isn't ONE good throwback jersey in the entire league.
Does anyone actually wear those jerseys?

I know the NFL is trying to increase money by offering more jerseys, but I have never seen anyone wear the puke themed throwbacks.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Does anyone actually wear those jerseys?

I know the NFL is trying to increase money by offering more jerseys, but I have never seen anyone wear the puke themed throwbacks.

Neither have I, and the only reason to have them is to sell them.

And they picked 1934 to throwback too....let's see, it was their second year, they were known as the Pirates then and finished 2-10. Yep, great season to honor.

Fox318

Giants Throwback is good.

I actually do like the Jets-Titans home throwback but the Jets should never have a Throwback to the Titans

They were the Titans for 3 years when the team wasn't even profitable.

jbug617

Banned
Giants Schedule leaked early
Week 1 - vs. Dallas Cowboys (Wed., Sept. 5)
Week 2 - vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Week 3 - at Carolina Panthers (Thurs. Sept 20)
Week 4 - at Philadelphia Eagles (Sun, Sept. 30, 8:30 p.m., NBC)
Week 5 - vs. Cleveland Browns
Week 6 - at San Francisco 49ers
Week 7 - vs. Washington Redskins
Week 8 - at Dallas Cowboys
Week 9 - vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Week 10 - at Cincinnati Bengals
Week 11 - BYE (Nov. 18)
Week 12 - vs. Green Bay Packers
Week 13 - at Washington Redskins
Week 14 - vs. New Orleans Saints
Week 15 - at Atlanta Falcons
Week 16 - at Baltimore Ravens
Week 17 - vs. Philadelphia Eagles

I'm a Steeler fan... and that throwback is an embarrassment on the sport. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Also lol at the bathroom pic. Two obvious reasons: 1, Our QB demanded it and 2, Would you wear that fucking thing anywhere else?

Plinko

Packers VS 49ers will be Fox National Game in Week 1.

Shaping up to be a GREAT first week.

Steelers/Broncos Sunday night, Pack/49ers that day, the Wednesday night game...cannot wait.

Top Bottom