• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Week 2 @ SF on Sunday Night is going to be killer. Warm up game with the Rams, then the main course the next week! I hope the Packers leave some semblance of a team when they are done with SF.

yeah but you get a bye week before having to fly out to san fran so that's a positive

I had to read and check twice before I got that. Sneaky bastard

lady brady ain't doing shit. we've faced much better offenses than the cheats and come out on top. put it this way, i'm more concerned about our game @ stl than our game @ ne, and i'm not at all concerned about our game against the rams. so.... yeah

All the poop must have affected your brain.

The Ravens have one hell of a schedule btw, good thing they have the best QB in the league, right Larry?

methodman

Banned
Am I seriously seeing that Detroit has FIVE national games? I can't remember the last time that happened.

Week 2 -- SF on SNF
Week 7 -- Chi on MNF
Thanksgiving -- Texans
Week 14 -- GB on SNF
Week 16 -- ATL on Saturday

You'll lose your coach after the first one of those games. Hope you got a backup. We have a bounty on him, and harbaugh is fuckin boba fett

Junie12

Am I seriously seeing that Detroit has FOUR national games? I can't remember the last time that happened.

Week 2 -- SF on SNF
Week 7 -- Chi on MNF
Week 14 -- GB on SNF
Week 16 -- ATL on Saturday

Wow congrats, hope your team puts on a good show. Those games looks really interesting.

WedgeX

Banned
Week 1 - Sept. 9 - vs. St. Louis Rams (1 p.m., FOX)
Week 2 - Sept. 16 - at San Francisco 49ers (8:20 p.m., NBC) SNF
Week 3 - Sept. 23 - at Tennessee Titans (1 p.m., FOX)
Week 4 - Sept. 30 - vs. Minnesota Vikings (1 p.m., FOX)
Week 5 - BYE - holy crap we're going to lose te rest of the season
Week 6 - Oct. 14 - at Philadelphia Eagles (1 p.m., FOX)
Week 7 - Oct. 22 - at Chicago Bears (8:30 p.m., ESPN) MNF
Week 8 - Oct. 28 - vs. Seattle Seahawks (1 p.m., FOX)
Week 9 - Nov. 4 - at Jacksonville Jaguars (1 p.m., FOX)
Week 10 - Nov. 11 - at Minnesota Vikings (1 p.m., FOX)
Week 11 - Nov. 18 - vs. Green Bay Packers (1 p.m., FOX)
Week 12 - Nov. 22 - vs. Houston Texans (12:30 p.m., CBS) Thanksgiving Day Alliance celebration!
Week 13 - Dec. 2 - vs. Indianapolis Colts (1 p.m., FOX)
Week 14 - Dec. 9 - at Green Bay Packers (8:20 p.m., NBC) SNF
Week 15 - Dec. 16 - at Arizona Cardinals (4:05 p.m., FOX)
Week 16 - Dec. 22 - vs. Atlanta Falcons (8:30 p.m., ESPN) saturday game....
Week 17 - Dec. 30 - vs. Chicago Bears (1 p.m., FOX)

RBH

iOEfEUcvWGxiQ.png

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...ve-primetime-games?module=HP11_headline_stack

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Thanksgiving Day will be GAF's biggest ever. I don't think the servers can handle the Lions/Texans Alliance battle.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Damn Giants, talking about playing 12+ Play-Off games, then get rewarded with more play-offs if you win enough

Good Lord, 10-6/9-7 @ best, 6-10/7-9 @ worst

From Week 6 till End of the Season, they're running the fucking gauntlet

Brinbe

Not too bad! I can see us going 3-3 going into the bye with lots of winnable games in the latter half of our sched. And hopefully that final game against the Giants is meaningful, because it should be a good one.

Damn Giants, talking about playing 12+ Play-Off games, then get rewarded with more play-offs if you win enough

Good Lord, 10-6/9-7 @ best, 6-10/7-9 @ worst

From Week 6 till End of the Season, they're running the fucking gauntlet

playing the redskins twice, cowboys, benglols and falcons is "running the fucking gauntlet"? lulz, alright

Seda

Week 1 - Sept. 9 - vs. Colts
Week 2 - Sept. 13 - @ Packers TNF
Week 3 - Sept. 23 - vs Rams
Week 4 - Oct. 1 - @ Cowboys MNF
Week 5 - Oct. 7 - @ Jags
Week 6 - Oct. 14 - BYE
Week 7 - Oct. 22 - vs Lions MNF
Week 8 - Oct. 28 - vs. Panthers
Week 9 - Nov. 4 - @ Titans
Week 10 - Nov. 11 - vs Texans SNF
Week 11 - Nov. 19 - @ 49ers MNF
Week 12 - Nov. 25 - vs. Vikings
Week 13 - Dec. 2 - vs. Seahawks
Week 14 - Dec. 9 - @ Vikings
Week 15 - Dec. 16 - vs Packers
Week 16 - Dec. 23 - @ Cardinals
Week 17 - Dec. 30 - @ Lions

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
playing the redskins twice, cowboys, benglols and falcons is "running the fucking gauntlet"? lulz, alright

You know how the Giants are, play down to the lol's, and play up against the PlayOff contenders

I mean Bungles were playoff team last year

Redskins always bring gritty fucking football against their division rivals

Cowboys/Falcons can be a coin toss, you might get the LOLROMO/Matt "How do you score in the playoffs" Ryan or you get the good version

Talon

That second half looks hilariously soft outside of the Pats.

We're due for a "Fuck Norv Turner" season from the Chargers.

You know how the Giants are, play down to the lol's, and play up against the PlayOff contenders

I mean Bungles were playoff team last year

Redskins always bring gritty fucking football against their division rivals

Cowboys/Falcons can be a coin toss, you might get the LOLROMO/Matt "How do you score in the playoffs" Ryan or you get the good version

but that's basically every team, every week. and especially in the NFL, where there's no telling who is going to be good and who isn't, it's impossible to be accurate in saying a team has a tough schedule at this point. i know the talking heads have to have something to talk about on espn/NFLN but the reality of the situation is that strength of schedule is a worthless stat before any games have been played

TheNatural

My Member!
Niners fan, just wanted to say wow - what a beast of an out of the division schedule. I guess the league wants to put the Niners on the mainstream like the old days and even out the weak division, because this is a crazy ass schedule.

Giants at home
Lions at home

@ Jets
@ Saints
@ Packers
@ Patriots

Wow what the fuck? That's like every playoff team recently.

why are you celebrating? you guys are going to get fucked up even worse than what happened in the playoff game. hope pierre thomas stays home.... for his sake!

No Greggggggg Williams this time around. Such a shitty, shitty coach. Fuck did I hate that dude and his playcalling.

Funny after all that bounty talk PT was the only player helmet to helmeted out of that game.

Top Bottom