• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Meier

Huh, saw a tweet from Jason LaCanfora (sp) that said the Bucs only got a 4th but someone in Yahoo's chat said a 4th, 5th and 7th (better deal). Guess we'll see.. Anyone able to confirm either?

OH SHIT! Cowboys with a fucking EPIC troll and dicking over of the Bucs. MARK DOMINIK YOU DUMBASS PIECE OF SHIT!

Can't even do irc with all the spoilers from people.

JUST LET ME WATCH IN PEACE AND SPOILER FREE

And honestly, great move by Dallas. I'm so upset about it, though

great pick for Cleveland, smh at everyone hating on the selection. People would of complained if we missed out on Richardson

Exactly. OMG BRO we just gave up the next Beau Bell or Ryan Pontbriand! My god, we had 13 picks, do people think we were supposed to use all 13 individually? They wanted their guy and they made sure they got him. No problem. Its not like there was a franchise QB sitting there anyway. Kalil doesnt fit, Claiborne, we already have one of those and Blackmon? Dont think he's all that. The dropoff from him to the #2 or 3rd ranked WR isnt very much in my eyes.

Meier

Motherfucker I am pissed. We may as well just trade down again.. I guess we may take Kuechley (sp) now. Serious need at LB.

Top Bottom